Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Paul Deacy and Judy Kroll coming to ShopHQ ... Together !!

I liked Judy when she was on the Q. I met her once when I was on a tour of QVC. Couldn't believe how tiny she was in person!

Super Contributor

I'll try to remember to watch. I enjoy watching Paul. He's funny. I've bought a few items of his on the HQ. It seems he's trying to prop Judy up. I'm not sure her jewelry line is doing that well on its own. She's not on much....

I did like Judy when she was a QVC host. Was sorry to see her leave....

Super Contributor

Starts at 8pm ET TONIGHT! Thursday

Respected Contributor

Anyone have the scoop on how well Paul has aged? I don't have access to the channel.
Super Contributor

On 12/4/2014 Reever said: Anyone have the scoop on how well Paul has aged? I don't have access to the channel.

You can watch it online: www.shophq.com

Contributor

I've never watched Shop HQ before, but appreciated this thread letting us know Judy and Paul would be on tonight. They both look great! Their lines of jewelry are not my taste, but it's fun to see them again. I agree, I enjoyed Judy when she hosted any exercise equipment segments on QVC - I miss her.
Valued Contributor

On 12/4/2014 Reever said: Anyone have the scoop on how well Paul has aged? I don't have access to the channel.
Not too well. I would not have recognized him if I hadn't seen the posting about him being on air tonight. I didn't find their jewelry to be appealing.... Maybe their next show will be better!
Trusted Contributor

Their show was a good sell out, at least Judy's was. I don't care for her designs. Doesn't look like the style of the Judy I remember. I think Paul looks fine. They seem very happy together. Appears that they are going to do many shows "together" on air. It's a new thing.

OP, their last name is DeaSy, not DeaCy.

Super Contributor

VERY WELL! But I forgot to watch last night. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

On 12/5/2014 Hibi said:

VERY WELL! But I forgot to watch last night. Smiley Sad

ITA. I did watch the show. The only item I wanted sold out; however, this morning it is back on the site, no longer at the holiday price.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.