Super Contributor

Re: Pat just said in the Vicenza Style show...

On 7/8/2014 Seattlegirl98026 said: I normally enjoy Pat's jewelry shows, but that is a really lame sales pitch.

No worse than 'buy it now and tuck it away for the holidays.' {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

Unfortunately stupid and in poor taste.

Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 7/8/2014 Sharke said:

I've heard worse from Joan Rivers mouth

of course. There is nothing more filthy and vile than what vomit projects from Joan's mouth.

Horrible, little tacky woman to make jokes about historic events, poking fun at other people's children, etc . She needs to retire. If somebody would attack Melissa she would be all over them like white on rice. I don't like vulgur Kathy Griffen either.

Esteemed Contributor

This is not a Joan Rivers thread!!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Pat......but any of the hosts will say just about anything to push the product......when i just turned to the show....i couldn't believe they are selling a crystal & very fine sterling necklace/pendant for $79...and if you include s & h and tax about $90 +....................its hard to believe people will pay these prices for these offerings.......the sterling wasn't substantial at all................................would love to know the mark up on these items!!

Respected Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Seattlegirl98026 said: I normally enjoy Pat's jewelry shows, but that is a really lame sales pitch.

Sadly, it's not original. BTW, I also hate the pitching of Titanic jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

Pat is usually pretty straightforward and professional, but that remark was really uncalled for.
Super Contributor

On 7/8/2014 colliegirls said:

No. But it is a thread about a public person saying things that are untrue.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/8/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 7/8/2014 colliegirls said:

No. But it is a thread about a public person saying things that are untrue.

Untrue??

Esteemed Contributor

Whats wrong with saying that?

I'm a saver by nature,I buy and save everything, for some unknown reason and never get to really enjoy my purchases

Now, I'm 77 .I bought lots of expensive jewelry from the Q yrs ago when the Q was new.I was a widow filling my emptiness. I was robbed and never got to wear it. In the following years, I rebought it all.Now it just lays in a draw.

I have started wearing it a little.I especially like braclets so I am wearing an armful of them that I never take off. ( Thanks Shawn)

I don't buy much jewelry anymore because I don't go anywhere to wear it or really desire it but I do intend to start to branch out and wear the jewelry I have before I die.................lol I also have a room full of clothing and shoes and handbags,some that I was saving for a "special occasion" that will never happen and if it does I will most likely go "store" shopping for something special to wear.Like I did for grandsons wedding...lol I have started giving a lot to my dear working daughter and a very special granddaughter..

I probably am a hoarder.

So,Pat is so right. Wear it now don't save for a day that probably will never come!!!!