Frequent Contributor

What has happened to Passage to Israel jewelry?  Is it going to continue on Evine?  I rarely see Sherry on anymore, and much of the inventory is on clearance.  I hope it is going to stay around.  I really liked that line.

Honored Contributor

Re: Passage to Israel on Evine

@PocoLoco wrote:

What has happened to Passage to Israel jewelry?  Is it going to continue on Evine?  I rarely see Sherry on anymore, and much of the inventory is on clearance.  I hope it is going to stay around.  I really liked that line.

I like them too.  I have a couple of pieces which I love.  I believe Sherry is doing Passage to Turkey.

Honored Contributor

I have a few things from PTI and I do love the rep, but the quality is far from the Israeli jewelry the Q sells. Just MO.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I have a few things from PTI and I do love the rep, but the quality is far from the Israeli jewelry the Q sells. Just MO.

@blackhole99 wrote:

I have purchased from both and find that the they seem to be equal.  Both seem to have a fair amount of silver and well made.  However, I do think Evine's prices are better when items are presented.