Honored Contributor

Paperclips, I'm obsessed with them.

Jennifer Lopez has earrings with four links.  Stylists seem to be using them on my favorite crime shows, petite link 16 inch necklaces in gold.  Very delicate looking.  I bet I've seen four of them last week.  So far I've ordered just one bracelet that will be on waitlist forever. So if you have the magnetic clasp from the last big silver show, please send it back soon.  I need a large and was shipped a small in error.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paperclips, I'm obsessed with them.

I'm into 'dog chain' type of stuff now LOL I got couple gold knock offs

One from HSN that is something over silver something like that and also into Rolo bracelets. got 14kt rolo got from Sam's tad small want a bigger look, now.

got a paperclip bracelet, Ross Simons has quite a bit of them too.

I'm into linky stuff.  Brighton bracelets I got couple of linkies too.

going whole hog linky LOL

Honored Contributor

I have a 36-inch sterling chain from long ago and today that link would be called a 'paperclip' style. It's a solid link and very heavy. I don't wear it b/c it's too heavy. 

Honored Contributor

It's a very classic style, but not for me.

All the local news anchors are wearing them & on TV they really do look like a paperclip necklace my young DD would make if she was with me in the office.

Respected Contributor

My mother has the Jacqueline Kennedy paper clip necklace they sold here years ago.  Looks pretty with sweaters.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got these sterling earrings from Hsn last month. They come in 14K yellow gold, too.

Sterling Silver Paperclip Chain Drop Earrings

Respected Contributor

I, too, am attracted to this new "old" trend.

I bought a very sturdy 10 KT gold paperclip necklace from HSN, and some dangling Stefano 14 KT paperclip earrings from Shop HQ.  I bought all my nieces dainty sterling silver paperclip necklaces from HSN.

I saw a lot of great designs--Stefano's huge fiori paperclip necklace, QVC Eternagold, and Adorna, but I did not want to invest so much in a fashion piece.

The design is very comfortable for all season wearing and will coordinate with many outfits.  

The style is somewhat timeless so I hope I get many years worth of wear.  My only challenge is that I prefer necklaces with diamonds (smile).

Trusted Contributor

@LyndaGee  I still have my silver paperclip necklace from the Jackie Kennedy collection.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Trusted Contributor

Love the paperclip. I have the 8" 14K bracelet from Ross Simons. It is delicate but noticeable. Right now I'm wearing it by itself but will probably layer it at some point. It's sturdy but I'm careful with it, too. I've gotten compliments.

I'd have more in paperclip but trying to not buy too much more jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE oh ho, I'll have to check out Ross Simons.