Valued Contributor

OK.......if you remember that song, you are as old as I am! You may recall that I ordered pink, black, and white in the OTO pearl drop earrings. The pink were perfectly packaged and protected. The white pair and black pair were thrown into a baggie, with that printed label on it. The black pair had such different sized drop pearls, that you noticed immediately. Something was wrong with the white pair as well and they too, were thrown into the baggie. Today, I received a replacement for the black pair and they came in a brand new baggie! Yep.............still no bubble wrap or tissue for protection of the pearls, but the baggie was divided in two sections! Perhaps this is the Q's upgraded, quality shipping, instead of being thrown loose into a 1 section baggie!The posts were bent back so far that they actually went into the very bottom of the omega back. I don't even think I could have gotten them on as far down as the posts were bent. I can hardly wait to see the replacement for the white pearl earrings.