Super Contributor

Pandora Club Exclusive Charm

something new for 2014..the Pandora club introduced an exclusive club charm-a Pandora box which opens..it looks beautiful-have no idea of the price or how to purchase it..

Occasional Contributor

Re: Pandora Club Exclusive Charm

You need to be a club member. Go to Pandora dot net and sign up. Rumor has it we will receive emails when it's available to purchase in March. Price also hasn't been released but the guess is about $80.

Super Contributor

On 1/7/2014 i love cats said:

You need to be a club member. Go to Pandora dot net and sign up. Rumor has it we will receive emails when it's available to purchase in March. Price also hasn't been released but the guess is about $80.

I am a club member and got the email this morning...just didn't know when it would be available..thanks for the info!

Respected Contributor

I got the email last night. I am assuming it's not available yet and we'll get another email when you can purchase. I might call our local Pandora store -- the manager knows me (I don't know why) She could probably tell me.

Respected Contributor

You can check out this link. No price as of yet and it won't be released until March.

http://www.charmsaddict.com/2014/01/pandora-club-charm-officially-unveiled/

Super Contributor

I wonder if it will be available in stores or thru the Pandora club only?

Contributor

This is a must have if you're a collector. Looks really cute and the price isn't out of this world if you consider the diamond.

Honored Contributor

This doesn't interest me but it's cute.

Honored Contributor

I just received the email last night & was checking it out. From the link posted above it shows a pic that has a heart in the box that opens with the diamond on the heart. The email I received says it will be available in stores from March 2014. Our anniversary is the 28th next month so I think I will tell DH to buy this for me when it's available in March.

Super Contributor

On 1/7/2014 Nightowlz said:

I just received the email last night & was checking it out. From the link posted above it shows a pic that has a heart in the box that opens with the diamond on the heart. The email I received says it will be available in stores from March 2014. Our anniversary is the 28th next month so I think I will tell DH to buy this for me when it's available in March.

I may do the same my bday is in April!