Honored Contributor

ends tomorrow. I still like & wear my Pandora. I bought 2 of the Shining Elegance clips with purple cz. They are the new silicone lined clips. I can use them to keep charms in place instead of sliding around to the clasp. I also bought the Pave Lights Blue Crystal charm. I did not know they had a bracelet with a pave clasp on it. I paid the $15 difference to get it instead more bracelets like I already I have.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

ends tomorrow. I still like & wear my Pandora. I bought 2 of the Shining Elegance clips with purple cz. They are the new silicone lined clips. I can use them to keep charms in place instead of sliding around to the clasp. I also bought the Pave Lights Blue Crystal charm. I did not know they had a bracelet with a pave clasp on it. I paid the $15 difference to get it instead more bracelets like I already I have.

I still "like and wear" mine too!!!

Honored Contributor

I have several TrollBeads bracelets.  I continue to wear them and enjoy them.

Trusted Contributor

My daughter took advantage of the promotion and she has her first Pandora bracelet.  I love mine and wear it almost every day!  I have had it almost 5 years. 

@Nightowlz,

Your bracelet purchase and those beads sound very pretty!

My daughter got the bracelet with a heart clasp.

Honored Contributor

@oceantown wrote:

My daughter took advantage of the promotion and she has her first Pandora bracelet.  I love mine and wear it almost every day!  I have had it almost 5 years. 

@Nightowlz,

Your bracelet purchase and those beads sound very pretty!

My daughter got the bracelet with a heart clasp.

Did she get the heart clasp bracelet with Pandora on the clasp or the pave heart clasp? 

I have 2 of the original sterling silver bracelets, 1 oxidized bracelet, 1 sterling with pave clasp & 1 sterling bangle.

I have pink/purple on 1 bracelet & blues on another. I only have a few charms on my bangle. 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I have several TrollBeads bracelets.  I continue to wear them and enjoy them.

Those are nice too. I had never heard of them until I received my Pandora. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Pandora Bracelet Promo

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Nightowlz,

She got the bracelet with the heart clasp with Pandora.  She sent me photos (she lives in another state), and it is so pretty.  She spent so much time choosing the clips, and also got 2 charms.  One turquoise glass and the faith, hope & love bead.

You have a great collection!  I have the original clasp bracelet.  I chose charms that are white or pink, and one lonely charm has blue stones.   I started with one tendril clip with blue stones, and one tendril clip with pink stones.  If I had it to do over again, I would choose both with pink stones.  They are tiny stones, and the blue does not stand out at all, so it is not a big deal.  At the time I thought I would also have blue on my bracelet, but I changed my mind.

If (I should say when) I get a 2nd bracelet, I may move that clip to the new bracelet.  Or maybe not, lol.  It looks pretty, and is also sentimental.

It is sure fun! 

Trusted Contributor

I recently took a quick photo of my bracelet to send to my daughter because I was trying to describe how I have two extra clips, one on each end of my bracelet.  It keeps the charms from twisting onto the threaded ends.

Anyway, thought I would share. 

photo 3c9eba63-ea6b-4aba-8874-d73f4278ee64_zpsxp7ebcmk.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@oceantown wrote:

Hi, @Nightowlz,

She got the bracelet with the heart clasp with Pandora.  She sent me photos (she lives in another state), and it is so pretty.  She spent so much time choosing the clips, and also got 2 charms.  One turquoise glass and the faith, hope & love bead.

You have a great collection!  I have the original clasp bracelet.  I chose charms that are white or pink, and one lonely charm has blue stones.   I started with one tendril clip with blue stones, and one tendril clip with pink stones.  If I had it to do over again, I would choose both with pink stones.  They are tiny stones, and the blue does not stand out at all, so it is not a big deal.  At the time I thought I would also have blue on my bracelet, but I changed my mind.

If (I should say when) I get a 2nd bracelet, I may move that clip to the new bracelet.  Or maybe not, lol.  It looks pretty, and is also sentimental.

It is sure fun! 

So your daughter is going to do turquoise?  I saw they have a few more new pieces coming out this summer. The color is so pretty. I guess they call it teal. The Shining Elegance is the new silicone lined clip like the purple ones I just bought.

pandora-summer-2016-updated-frosty-mint.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
@oceantown wrote:

I recently took a quick photo of my bracelet to send to my daughter because I was trying to describe how I have two extra clips, one on each end of my bracelet.  It keeps the charms from twisting onto the threaded ends.

Anyway, thought I would share. 

photo 3c9eba63-ea6b-4aba-8874-d73f4278ee64_zpsxp7ebcmk.jpg

That's pretty. I also put clips on the end of my bracelet. It drives me crazy when the charms twist around the ends. That's why I bought 2 of the new silicone lined clips. You can put them any place on your bracelet to keep charms from moving or to just separate charms. They are coming out with a new bracelet that does not have the threaded ends it's smooth. I read not all charms would work on it. Not sure if they got all that worked out or not.

pandorail_570xN_997420281_p19z.jpg