Regular Contributor

Re: Paging SammyCat TTV Our Birthstone - Bling Alert

Ladies- that ring is amazing.

Which of his peridot studs are you describing as juicy and lime? Been on the hunt for that color since I lucked into PD's ""the peridot"" ring. TIA and enjoy your rings Rose

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 qvcrose said:

Ladies- that ring is amazing.

Which of his peridot studs are you describing as juicy and lime? Been on the hunt for that color since I lucked into PD's "the peridot" ring. TIA and enjoy your rings Rose

Hi Rose, the item # is 137-373 - they are sold out. The horrible photo doesn't do them justice -- see if you can bring the video up. I'm extremely picky about my peridot and these are astonishing.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Sammycat1 said:

Blingie, the TTV price is now up -- $249 and change!

Jersey, thanks for the happy shopping wishes!

Gosh, I just woke up from a nap!! Going to the site now to order. Thanks. I almost missed it hahahahaha.

Esteemed Contributor

That ring is gorgeous!! To think I almost napped through it. I couldn't have placed my order fast enough. It is beautiful that ring. Such a deep luscious color of green. I love the gold prongs on the stone. I'm surprised at the price too. He took a lot off the price for this one. Fabulous deal!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm actually staring at the tennis bracelet on Heather's wrist. I have 2 in peridot but that one on her wrist is a work of art. Oh, dilemmas!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm actually staring at the tennis bracelet on Heather's wrist. I have 2 in peridot but that one on her wrist is a work of art. Oh, dilemmas!

I'll have to take a look at that one. I have a tennis bracelet that the hubby got at an estate auction sale that I wear occasionally. Need to mosey on over to Heather's wrist. Wow! just caught a glimpse. I may have to look that one up to see how much it is. All I know is, I'm glad I got the ring. It's the perfect size stone and color. I love the fact it sits up high with the two side stones. The design is very pretty on that ring. I didn't expect it to be so low in price either.

Esteemed Contributor

He did do a great job in price. I can't get past the pear-shaped stones on the sides; they detract from the main stone, which is beyond beautiful. I'm going for the bracelet instead. It's a "peridot wardrobe" decision.

You can't go wrong with Michael's peridot, that's for sure! Blingie, enjoy that new sparkler!!

Esteemed Contributor

He did do a great job in price. I can't get past the pear-shaped stones on the sides; they detract from the main stone, which is beyond beautiful. I'm going for the bracelet instead. It's a "peridot wardrobe" decision.

You can't go wrong with Michael's peridot, that's for sure! Blingie, enjoy that new sparkler!!

That bracelet is drop dead gorgeous Sammycat. I would love to have that bracelet, but I just lowered my Evine live bill by 100 dollars this month and I'm due for more value pays to end after I make my payment for March. I'm going to have to just stick with the peridot ring for now. That bracelet is super gorgeous. Wear in the best of health. It's a beauty!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

That bracelet is drop dead gorgeous Sammycat. I would love to have that bracelet, but I just lowered my Evine live bill by 100 dollars this month and I'm due for more value pays to end after I make my payment for March. I'm going to have to just stick with the peridot ring for now. That bracelet is super gorgeous. Wear in the best of health. It's a beauty!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I hear you on "value pay management." There's enough gorgeousness to go around for all of us! I'm glad we were able to snag our respective beauties -- sweet dreams, my friend!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

I hear you on "value pay management." There's enough gorgeousness to go around for all of us! I'm glad we were able to snag our respective beauties -- sweet dreams, my friend!

Sweet peridot dreams to you Sammycat. Enjoy that bracelet. I'm about to go back to bed myself. Hubby has an early MRI for his back tomorrow at 8am, ugh! I promised I'd go with him. Have a fabulous weekend! Glad you were able to snag such a beauty. Want to hear reviews of your bracelet when you receive it.