Esteemed Contributor

Paging SammyCat TTV Our Birthstone - Bling Alert

145-307 I'm pretty sure that's the TTV ring from Micheal V tonight. Tune in at 10:00. I don't have a peridot ring that I thought was worth buying, but this one sure fits the bill. It's 363.50 right now, but that will be lowered at 10:00pm tonight. This beauty will be coming home to me for sure. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging SammyCat TTV Our Birthstone - Bling Alert

Blingie, thanks for the "bling signal." If it's anything like his stud earrings in peridot, it will be great. They are luscious. I have many peridot rings, but I will be watching at 10 to see what the price is on this bomber -- thanks for the alert!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Sammycat1 said:

Blingie, thanks for the "bling signal." If it's anything like his stud earrings in peridot, it will be great. They are luscious. I have many peridot rings, but I will be watching at 10 to see what the price is on this bomber -- thanks for the alert!!

My pleasure Sammycat. I saw those stud earrings, and they are "luscious." You have to have the ring to match those beauties.{#emotions_dlg.devil2} I have to say though Sammycat, this ring may be the last hurrah for me from Micheal because his prices are getting a bit too high, but this ring has to be coming home to me no matter what the price. I have a peridot line bracelet that was bought from an estate sale and hopefully, this ring will go perfectly with it. I saw the loose stone on his facebook page, but he didn't post a pic of the ring. I love the fact he didn't use very small tiny stones on the two pear shape peridots of the ring. This is a honker but not that much of a honker compared to his usual ones. I will have laptop on my lap waiting to hit the submit button on this beauty for sure. Let me know what you think after you see it presented.

Pray I don't lose electricity from this snow storm we're having. I'm supposed to get about 8 inches of heavy wet snow here. I'm hoping the electricity holds out until at least 11pm hahahahahahahahaha. Be safe in this storm. I know you have to be getting snow today too.

Esteemed Contributor

Hey Blingie, we've got about a half foot on the ground already and it's pounding away with no end in sight. Our utilities are underground but the transformer on the main road better not blow -- at least before 10 p.m. - LOL!

Let's keep a close eye on the main stone. Peridot in this size is very tough to find without black spots and inclusions. I agree on the sizable side stones, but I want to make sure they don't jab the sides of my fingers.

On Michael's prices: I hear you. It seems all of evine.com's prices are going up, too. But if this peridot is a winner, I'll be all over it, because it's so hard to come by great quality in a big stone.

Let's charge up our Ipads and laptops so they can run on battery, just in case!!

Super Contributor

You two ladies are so funny with your "Bling Alerts"!! I am an August baby too and I am debating if I should get this ring too. I actually have the studs earrings and they are a juicy rich lime color. Absolute perfection! I guess I have to get the ring that matches, right?? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Sammycat1 said:

Hey Blingie, we've got about a half foot on the ground already and it's pounding away with no end in sight. Our utilities are underground but the transformer on the main road better not blow -- at least before 10 p.m. - LOL!

Let's keep a close eye on the main stone. Peridot in this size is very tough to find without black spots and inclusions. I agree on the sizable side stones, but I want to make sure they don't jab the sides of my fingers.

On Michael's prices: I hear you. It seems all of evine.com's prices are going up, too. But if this peridot is a winner, I'll be all over it, because it's so hard to come by great quality in a big stone.

Let's charge up our Ipads and laptops so they can run on battery, just in case!!

Good Point Sammycat! I did see that he posted on Facebook a while back a bunch of the Peridot loose stones. They had a nice deep sort of green color to them. Thanks for the advice to look for those inclusions (black spots). I think the pear shape stones should be ok for the fingers. I'm usually not a big fan of peridot, but this one just has the right size stone and so far the color that I saw on Facebook wasn't washed out. I just wish this day would end and it was 10pm.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} My laptop is all charged up and ready to go in case the electricity does go out. I'm sure getting hammered here with snow. They said now I could see about 10 inches. I hate the fact it's a wet heavy snow. Tomorrow morning they said the temps will be single digits. So everything that falls now will be hard as a rock tomorrow. Not looking forward to clearing this. Hopefully, this will be the last snowfall of the season. It sure was a brutal winter.

My laptop will be on my lap with the ring in my cart ready to hit the submit button after I see part of the presentation. I will be checking out that stone. Thanks for the advice about the occlusions. With Michael's rings I haven't been disappointed. I did receive Micheal's five stone yellow beryl ring and all of the stones are very sparkly and clear yellow.

Keeping fingers crossed we both don't lose electricity. Stay safe today. Will chat with you tonight.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Crazed4Gems said:

You two ladies are so funny with your "Bling Alerts"!! I am an August baby too and I am debating if I should get this ring too. I actually have the studs earrings and they are a juicy rich lime color. Absolute perfection! I guess I have to get the ring that matches, right?? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Of course you have to get this ring Crazed!! If you have those gorgeous earrings and you're an August baby like Sammycat and I, that ring is a no brainer. I don't think I have to twist your arm to get it.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.lol} I'm sure we'll both be chatting with you too. I want to hear all about how fast you hit the submit button on that drop dead gorgeous peridot ring that matches your fabulous earrings.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} See ya at 10pm tonight.

Super Contributor

On 3/5/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 3/5/2015 Crazed4Gems said:

Of course you have to get this ring Crazed!! If you have those gorgeous earrings and you're an August baby like Sammycat and I, that ring is a no brainer. I don't think I have to twist your arm to get it.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.lol} I'm sure we'll both be chatting with you too. I want to hear all about how fast you hit the submit button on that drop dead gorgeous peridot ring that matches your fabulous earrings.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} See ya at 10pm tonight.

OK! You convinced me!! LOL!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Respected Contributor

Hope you love your peridot rings, ladies. I have to peridot rings from Michael, and they are wonderful Both have chrome diopside accent stones, and the center stones are about 3 carats or 3.5 carats a piece. One is an oval and the other a faceted cushion shape. The color on them is phenomenal. They have no visible inclusions.

I hope your stones are magnificent. Happy shopping tonight, Sammycat and Blingie!

ETA: I hope you love yours, too, Crazed4Gems!

Esteemed Contributor

Blingie, the TTV price is now up -- $249 and change!

Jersey, thanks for the happy shopping wishes!