Regular Contributor

Re: Paging Kaplan, Pepper, and all other Ripkanistas... Follow up to yesterday's 4pm train!

MickD,

I received the Jimmies bracelet and as suspected, love it. It is beautiful. The small fits me perfectly. Of the 2, this and the confetti, the confetti still wins hands down. IMHO. But I do love both. The jimmies bracelet is a much lighter, airy feel. Again, can't go wrong with either. What happened with your confetti? Did the average fit better? I hope so!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging Kaplan, Pepper, and all other Ripkanistas... Follow up to yesterday's 4pm train!

Disney ~ That bracelet sounds fabulous!! I am still waiting for my confetti.....I believe it's enroute!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

On 11/10/2014 disneygal said: Hi Kaplan, I hope the woven bracelet works for you. The small is perfect for my 6 inch wrist and so easy to clasp, thanks to the magnet. It's a stunner, a very classy bracelet. Wear it in good health and enjoy!!

It is magnificent and wear it frequently.

I also love my morganite duo, CD cuff and I forget what else. I just know that nothing was sent back