Contributor

Grizzwoman,

i posted on your tanzanite thread, but may be better to page you directly. I may be able to help you with the tanzanite LTS price adjustment. I ordered when you noted the original listing. I ordered again when it went on LTS price in case i could not get CS to give me the price adjustment, and was going to return the higher priced original piece. In any event, they credited the price difference and i cancelled the second order. in my order status I can get a screen capture of the prices and dates and the item # with picture. If you send me your email, i can send it to you and you can see if qvc will give you the price adjustment if you have a a hardcopy of the LTS price. It is worth a try. Let me know if you want to give it a shot. thanks

Frequent Contributor

Hi Flyersfan, Thankyou! I just spoke with them and they are sending an email to corporate to get the refund. They said i should see it in 3 days. Will certainly let you know .Thankyou again for the heads up.;]

Contributor
Great. Good luck.
Frequent Contributor

Hi flyers fan , just wanted to let you know. I recieved my email saying the refund was on its way. Thanks again for the heads up. Have a good night.

Contributor

Great, glad they honored the pricing. take care

Regular Contributor

This is how real Ripkanistas treat each other!!!