Respected Contributor

Re: Paging Esmerelda Gooch and Newberry

Not ususally, unless I use another color chain.  I soaked off a pair of white south sea pearl studs and glued them onto yellow gold eternal earring settings, I wanted to wear the white south sea pendant shown above but it looked odd to me on a white gold omega, so I turned it to the yellow gold side and I liked the look, Kind of two tone look.  I am very odd, so just thowing that out there. I think they may have rhodium plated the diamond area on the eternal settings as the diamonds look very white.  Love those settings.

I recently had a custom baby giant clam shell with a mermaid holding a octopus pearl pendant made. It's sterling but she enameled gold tones onto the shell so it goes with either white or yellow gold findings.  Perfect solution for me. 

Trusted Contributor

I showed my daughter and husband and they don't like the yellow gold with the tahitians. Maybe i should just stick with the white gold!

Respected Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I showed my daughter and husband and they don't like the yellow gold with the tahitians. Maybe i should just stick with the white gold!

You can't go wrong with that, It will go with everything you have in your collection.  You can always change your mind later, girls like options.Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Hi Squirrel Lover

Ezzy just told me yesterday that we had been paged. I haven't checked the forum in many, many months. That's why I did not answer you.

I mix my metlals. I have a white south sea tincup wrapped in yellow gold that I wear with a 17.8mm round white south sea pendant enhancer that has a half inch long bale of white gold with one diamond. No one has ever mentioned that the metals are different. I don't notice that and haven't in a very long time. My wedding ring is platimum and my watch is a diamond bezel on a yellow gold bracelet watch. Most of my jewelry and findings are in yellow gold because I just prefer it. My white south sea strands bales are yellow gold. The only white gold bale is on my silver Tahitian strand and it is brushed gold.

You need to order what ever metal you love and wear the most. 

I have not heard if any of the ruckus is going to be live streamed this year. I didn't know that I would be doing all the interviews I did last year until just before I did each segement.  I am going to PP tomorrow afternoon and will ask and post here what I find out. It is the 10 year anniversary and going to be jam packed with great talks and suprise guests very special guests. If it isn't keep checking pearl guide and pp facebook pages for pictures being posted. I will let them know that you have asked though. Please join pg if you have not already it is a very fun group of posters there.

Again my appologies for not answering you sooner.