Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022

You had me going on that garnet flower ring of Michael's.  I kept looking at the video over and over -- and I ordered the dang thing!! DH and I met in January many years ago, and I have a soft spot for garnets as a result.  Here's hoping they are good and red!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022

You had me going on that garnet flower ring of Michael's.  I kept looking at the video over and over -- and I ordered the dang thing!! DH and I met in January many years ago, and I have a soft spot for garnets as a result.  Here's hoping they are good and red!

@Sammycat1 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha   OMGosh SammyCat.   I knew it!!!  I knew it!!  I said to myself last night that I bet you would order that ring.  Do you know I did the same thing.  I watched the video.  I watched again.  I clicked off of the website.  I knew I wouldn't be around to see it presented because I was out today getting my second treatment which went well knock on wood.  So I came back to the website and watched again.  I said I bet my size will sell out if I don't order it now.  I finally caved and ordered that ring.  I couldn't get past the great price they had on it.  How funny you orderd it.  I swear you better receive a good dark red stone.  Please let me know what you think after you receive it.  Thanks for the good laugh today.  You are a love muffin.  I'll post afer I get mine.  Not sure if it shipped out or not.  I haven't checked my order status.  I just love ya!

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022

@Sammycat1 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha   OMGosh SammyCat.   I knew it!!!  I knew it!!  I said to myself last night that I bet you would order that ring.  Do you know I did the same thing.  I watched the video.  I watched again.  I clicked off of the website.  I knew I wouldn't be around to see it presented because I was out today getting my second treatment which went well knock on wood.  So I came back to the website and watched again.  I said I bet my size will sell out if I don't order it now.  I finally caved and ordered that ring.  I couldn't get past the great price they had on it.  How funny you orderd it.  I swear you better receive a good dark red stone.  Please let me know what you think after you receive it.  Thanks for the good laugh today.  You are a love muffin.  I'll post afer I get mine.  Not sure if it shipped out or not.  I haven't checked my order status.  I just love ya!

@BlingQueen022  we're two peas in a pod!  I even put it on super express shipping, too -- lost my mind! It will be here on Friday ...  I feel it hurling toward me as I write this. Then I watched the show this morning it was in, and they didn't even do a full presentation, but when they flashed it on our big TV, I was a goner.  I always regretted a garnet ring from the Q with checkerboard cutting that I returned -- it was a true red -- so I'm hoping this one does the trick.

Glad to hear your treatment went well today -- I love ya too, my bling sister!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hey Girls!

I was watching too.... but what was driving me crazy was the Pariba topaz!  I was just having a hard time saying NO NO NO!

However, after removing all the topaz I breathed a sigh of relief, LOL. I recently purchased some strawberry gold Levian rings, Dallas Prince pieces and some diamond hoops .  

I must tell you, the Levian TANZANITE made my jaw drop! I let out a gasp, clutched my chest then bought one! I am totally spoiled now. 👍😀😀😀😀❤️❤️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022

@BlingQueen022  we're two peas in a pod!  I even put it on super express shipping, too -- lost my mind! It will be here on Friday ...  I feel it hurling toward me as I write this. Then I watched the show this morning it was in, and they didn't even do a full presentation, but when they flashed it on our big TV, I was a goner.  I always regretted a garnet ring from the Q with checkerboard cutting that I returned -- it was a true red -- so I'm hoping this one does the trick.

Glad to hear your treatment went well today -- I love ya too, my bling sister!

@Sammycat1  Wowza!  You'll have your ring way before I'll have mine.  I was too cheap to pay for Express Shipping.  I'm looking forward to reading your review on this ring.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's red.  It better be!  I watched the video again today when I got home and the sparkle just makes me sing, lol  Show me something that sparkles and shines and I'll follow you anywhere.  Wear in the best of health.  Anxious to read what you think about it.  I so love Michael.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Hey Girls!

I was watching too.... but what was driving me crazy was the Pariba topaz!  I was just having a hard time saying NO NO NO!

However, after removing all the topaz I breathed a sigh of relief, LOL. I recently purchased some strawberry gold Levian rings, Dallas Prince pieces and some diamond hoops .  

I must tell you, the Levian TANZANITE made my jaw drop! I let out a gasp, clutched my chest then bought one! I am totally spoiled now. 👍😀😀😀😀❤️❤️❤️

I pulled myself away from the paraiba, thank God.  I know what you mean out high quality tanzanite! Last summer DH and I went to New York, and of course I had to peek into Tiffany.  They had an unbelievable 10 carat tanzanite  -- I've never seen snything that exquisite!