Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

On 12/12/2014 Sammycat1 said: That huge colorful bracelet is well made...color and sparkle off the charts....esp during the holidays! Enjoy it and your new garnet ttv! Heading to sleep now...sweet dreams of bling to you!

Sweet dreams my gemstone expert friend. I'm excited about that holiday bracelet more then the garnet ttv bracelet. It's bold and sparkly and love the dark blue stones in it the best. Super gorgeous! You have great taste. I'm off to dreamland myself. I'll be counting sparkly colored stones to sleep by. Glad I saved my purchases today for Chuck. Thanks for the great advice. Enjoy your new Judith Tennis Bracelet. Looking forward to your review. Make it a safe weekend girlfriend.

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot to tell you I have that huge multi color bracelet in platinum.... It is one juicy bracelet. I don't understand the mixed reviews... I think some people just weren't ready for how big and blingy it is...but I get many compliments on it..You have a good and safe weekend too... And I want your reviews on those bracelets asap!
Honored Contributor

On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 12/11/2014 Sammycat1 said:

I ordered the garnet bracelet. I'm sure that color is going to go fast. I'm also thinking of getting his huge multi quartz bracelet that's on sale too. It's item number 119 050. It's 33 percent off for 149.

Hey Blingie, I'm back. I can say authoritatively to run and hit "submit order" on the huge multi quartz bracelet (the holiday bracelet)...it's one of my faves, full of color and bling. Can't say enough about it!!

On your authoritatively I ordered it in the platinum color. Thank goodness for a holiday price. The bracelet has such beautiful colors. When you said bling, I submitted. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I bought the "holiday" bracelet when he first presented it but have never worn it. I know some here (ahem) are all about bling but I think it's downright garish. It's just not "me".
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Kachina624 said:

I ordered the garnet bracelet. I'm sure that color is going to go fast. I'm also thinking of getting his huge multi quartz bracelet that's on sale too. It's item number 119 050. It's 33 percent off for 149.

Hey Blingie, I'm back. I can say authoritatively to run and hit "submit order" on the huge multi quartz bracelet (the holiday bracelet)...it's one of my faves, full of color and bling. Can't say enough about it!!

On your authoritatively I ordered it in the platinum color. Thank goodness for a holiday price. The bracelet has such beautiful colors. When you said bling, I submitted. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I bought the "holiday" bracelet when he first presented it but have never worn it. I know some here (ahem) are all about bling but I think it's downright garish. It's just not "me".

I don't think it looks garish at all. What's with the comment that some people are all about bling? I hope you know I have a very nice jewelry collection that I've collected throughout the years. I've never had anybody say that my jewelry was garish as you put it. To each there own. Thank you so much for the insult. Much appreciated. Not only have you insulted me, you also managed to insult another poster on this board.

Super Contributor

Bling & Sammy: I enjoy reading your conversations regarding "Bling Alerts". Too funny! Did you ever take a look at item # 133-361? It's a pretty bold bracelet from Paul for $159 and it comes in smokey, prasiolite, and pink amy. I don't have it but it's pretty bold! Just an FYI. I hope you enjoy your goodies - you have to get what works for you! You need to be happy with your purchases!

I swear those 3 Amigos are going to send me to the Poor House!! I got a whole bunch of stuff from Michael the other day but I'm just window shopping today! Enough for me!! Unfortunately, it's never enough!!!

Enjoy!! Happy shopping!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Trusted Contributor

That would certainly give incentive to purchase it !{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/12/2014 twocent said:

That would certainly give incentive to purchase it !{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Me too Twiny!!! Give me bling or give me death!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Crazed4Gems said:

Bling & Sammy: I enjoy reading your conversations regarding "Bling Alerts". Too funny! Did you ever take a look at item # 133-361? It's a pretty bold bracelet from Paul for $159 and it comes in smokey, prasiolite, and pink amy. I don't have it but it's pretty bold! Just an FYI. I hope you enjoy your goodies - you have to get what works for you! You need to be happy with your purchases!

I swear those 3 Amigos are going to send me to the Poor House!! I got a whole bunch of stuff from Michael the other day but I'm just window shopping today! EnouHIgh for me!! Unfortunately, it's never enough!!!

Enjoy!! Happy shopping!!

Hi there Crazed! I saw that bracelet from Paul last night. I was going to order the pink amy, but then Chuck's Holiday bracelet screamed to me because of the different colors it came in. I love the different dark blue stones in it. Chuck's holiday bracelet is gorgeous, but I didn't want to pay what it was originally. When I saw it was reduced greatly, I had to jump on it. Both of those bracelets Paul's and Chuck's are a good buy. But, couldn't get both because I ordered Chuck's TTV bracelet in the garnet.

Speaking of Micheal, I don't know what you purchased from Micheal, but I sure hope you saw item Number 144-286, it's a 9.41 Cushion and Baguette Shaped Mozambique Garnet ring. Right now it's 32 percent off making it 399.57. Pic doesn't do it justice. Take a look at the video on it. I wanted this ring when it first aired, but it was too expensive. I almost fainted when I saw it reduced in price. I haven't received it yet, but it's on it's way home to me. I can't wait to get it. If you love garnets Crazed, this ring is a must have.{#emotions_dlg.tt1} I think I have all of Micheal's garnet rings now after adding this one to my collection from him.

Whatever you ordered from Micheal, I'm sure there all winners. I swear that guy is the king of rings.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Enjoy your weekend. Enjoy your new bling too{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Had to put my sunglasses on for that one.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

Love the insulting comment. If it's so garish, why buy it in the first place? Couldn't see it presented? Couldn't read the measurements on the website? Forced to hit "place order" against your will? Why not return it -- wait, I know, it was "too expensive" or "too cumbersome" to return. I never understand those who pay the full freight on something they didn't like and never wore.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Crazed, love that bracelet of Paul's you're talking about. I saw it's on it's best price in a long time. Now have my eye on a trillion ring of his being presented in the 7 p.m. hour, so I've got to restrain myself. Thanks for the "bling alert!"