Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

Hopping on phone call with friend from West Coast, but still watching. I'm leaning toward garnet. Let me know what you decide, Blingie!

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/11/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Hopping on phone call with friend from West Coast, but still watching. I'm leaning toward garnet. Let me know what you decide, Blingie!

I know garnet is a must have for me. The other line bracelet I told you about has white topaz and white topaz doesn't have the sparkle that much. I think the ttv will be the way for me to go. Want to see it presented and see if it says buy me. I was shocked it's only 99 dollars. I thought for sure it would be around 130. That's a major savings on this one.

Oh darn Laura Geller has a tsv at midnight. I'll have to switch channels every five min. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I did decide not to get the ring that he's offering. You are right the stones are way too small. I saw what it looks like on the hand of the description. I wouldn't be happy with that. I like bolder stones. So the ring is out.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the garnet bracelet. I'm sure that color is going to go fast. I'm also thinking of getting his huge multi quartz bracelet that's on sale too. It's item number 119 050. It's 33 percent off for 149.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I ordered the garnet bracelet. I'm sure that color is going to go fast. I'm also thinking of getting his huge multi quartz bracelet that's on sale too. It's item number 119 050. It's 33 percent off for 149.

Hey Blingie, I'm back. I can say authoritatively to run and hit "submit order" on the huge multi quartz bracelet (the holiday bracelet)...it's one of my faves, full of color and bling. Can't say enough about it!!

Esteemed Contributor

What do you think of this one?

http://www.shophq.com/Offer/Default.aspx?OfferCode=143-508&icid=OnAirToday-_-Gifts%20From%20Gem%20Tr...

Look at 143 508

I agree the white topaz on this is too small, doesn't look well cut. (I have some white topaz that if cut and faceted properly, is dynamite in sparkle. But that is very rare).

Esteemed Contributor

Hey Blingie, I'm back. I can say authoritatively to run and hit "submit order" on the huge multi quartz bracelet (the holiday bracelet)...it's one of my faves, full of color and bling. Can't say enough about it!!

You have that bracelet! I had no idea. I was holding off because of the mixed reviews. Do you have it in the silver color or the gold color?

Esteemed Contributor

On your authoritatively I ordered it in the platinum color. Thank goodness for a holiday price. The bracelet has such beautiful colors. When you said bling, I submitted. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

That huge colorful bracelet is well made...color and sparkle off the charts....esp during the holidays! Enjoy it and your new garnet ttv! Heading to sleep now...sweet dreams of bling to you!