Esteemed Contributor

Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

Bling Alert !!!! Chuck's bracelet is $99 as I predicted!

I hope you are looking at the website.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

I was just going to tell you the same thing. Lol. I'm going to order the garnet, but I think I'll order the matching ring in peridot because I have too many garnet rings now. I need something in peridot. I'm going to wait to see the rings presented before I order the bracelet.
Esteemed Contributor

I wish the bracelet had white zircon stones in between them. I think it would have looked better. Right now I have the bracelet and the ring in my cart. C'mon midnight!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I was just going to tell you the same thing. Lol. I'm going to order the garnet, but I think I'll order the matching ring in peridot because I have too many garnet rings now. I need something in peridot. I'm going to wait to see the rings presented before I order the bracelet.

Don't you have peridot rings? That ring is very small -- 1/8 knuckle to knuckle, just FYI. The bracelet is wider.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I wish the bracelet had white zircon stones in between them. I think it would have looked better. Right now I have the bracelet and the ring in my cart. C'mon midnight!!!

I don't think it would bend very well, though, given the emerald cut shape of the stones. Too much relying on a hinge.

15 more minutes of bloody watches to endure!

Esteemed Contributor

Ohhhh item number please?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/11/2014 Sammycat1 said:
On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I was just going to tell you the same thing. Lol. I'm going to order the garnet, but I think I'll order the matching ring in peridot because I have too many garnet rings now. I need something in peridot. I'm going to wait to see the rings presented before I order the bracelet.

Don't you have peridot rings? That ring is very small -- 1/8 knuckle to knuckle, just FYI. The bracelet is wider.

I do have a peridot tennis bracelet, and I do have one ring but the stone is so small I never wear it. I love bold rings. I'm not sure about this one. I may forego the ring and just get the garnet bracelet. That's why I love Micheal so much. He loves his honkers hahahahahaha. How good can that ring be for 25 bucks?

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/11/2014 betteb said:

143-212

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I do have a peridot tennis bracelet, and I do have one ring but the stone is so small I never wear it. I love bold rings. I'm not sure about this one. I may forego the ring and just get the garnet bracelet. That's why I love Micheal so much. He loves his honkers hahahahahaha. How good can that ring be for 25 bucks?

I think the ring is meant to be a stacker.

You need to visit my "World of Peridot" sometime. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/11/2014 betteb said:

143-212

Thanks

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines