Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,774
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

Bling Alert !!!! Chuck's bracelet is $99 as I predicted!

I hope you are looking at the website.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

I was just going to tell you the same thing. Lol. I'm going to order the garnet, but I think I'll order the matching ring in peridot because I have too many garnet rings now. I need something in peridot. I'm going to wait to see the rings presented before I order the bracelet.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

I wish the bracelet had white zircon stones in between them. I think it would have looked better. Right now I have the bracelet and the ring in my cart. C'mon midnight!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,774
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I was just going to tell you the same thing. Lol. I'm going to order the garnet, but I think I'll order the matching ring in peridot because I have too many garnet rings now. I need something in peridot. I'm going to wait to see the rings presented before I order the bracelet.

Don't you have peridot rings? That ring is very small -- 1/8 knuckle to knuckle, just FYI. The bracelet is wider.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,774
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I wish the bracelet had white zircon stones in between them. I think it would have looked better. Right now I have the bracelet and the ring in my cart. C'mon midnight!!!

I don't think it would bend very well, though, given the emerald cut shape of the stones. Too much relying on a hinge.

15 more minutes of bloody watches to endure!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

Ohhhh item number please?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

On 12/11/2014 Sammycat1 said:
On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I was just going to tell you the same thing. Lol. I'm going to order the garnet, but I think I'll order the matching ring in peridot because I have too many garnet rings now. I need something in peridot. I'm going to wait to see the rings presented before I order the bracelet.

Don't you have peridot rings? That ring is very small -- 1/8 knuckle to knuckle, just FYI. The bracelet is wider.

I do have a peridot tennis bracelet, and I do have one ring but the stone is so small I never wear it. I love bold rings. I'm not sure about this one. I may forego the ring and just get the garnet bracelet. That's why I love Micheal so much. He loves his honkers hahahahahaha. How good can that ring be for 25 bucks?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,774
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

On 12/11/2014 betteb said:

Ohhhh item number please?

143-212

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,774
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 12/11/2014 Sammycat1 said:
On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I was just going to tell you the same thing. Lol. I'm going to order the garnet, but I think I'll order the matching ring in peridot because I have too many garnet rings now. I need something in peridot. I'm going to wait to see the rings presented before I order the bracelet.

Don't you have peridot rings? That ring is very small -- 1/8 knuckle to knuckle, just FYI. The bracelet is wider.

I do have a peridot tennis bracelet, and I do have one ring but the stone is so small I never wear it. I love bold rings. I'm not sure about this one. I may forego the ring and just get the garnet bracelet. That's why I love Micheal so much. He loves his honkers hahahahahaha. How good can that ring be for 25 bucks?

I think the ring is meant to be a stacker.

You need to visit my "World of Peridot" sometime. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Paging BlingQueen - Bling Alert - TTV price is in!

On 12/11/2014 Sammycat1 said:
On 12/11/2014 betteb said:

Ohhhh item number please?

143-212

Thanks

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines