Esteemed Contributor

Paging BlingQueen - 2 reviews

First, Judith's fluorite ring -- beautiful BUT someone banged this around badly....there were 2 big chips off the faceting at the edge of the culette...no more in my size but I'll be able to wear a smaller size, so back it goes for an exchange and I hope a good stone.

Second, Michael's bargain cocktail ring from the other day: UNBELIEVABLE! Weight is not as hefty as his honkers, but it is well made and balanced. And the BT stone: flawless! Great price, too, thanks to my "gem connection," aka BlingQueen.

Super Contributor

Re: Paging BlingQueen - 2 reviews

Hi Sammycat, happy you love your new BT ring. Enjoy it in good health. Glad you can order the fluorite ring in another size as that ring is beautiful with a very pretty stone. Hope your new one comes to you in perfect condition for you to enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sammycat!! Bummer about the flourite ring. I wonder if the Q sent somebody's return. In any case, thank goodness you can get another ring sent to you. Happy you love the blue topaz ring. I also got my two baby honkers today. I love the blue topaz ring. Has s lot of sparkle and the stone is a nice color and size. I like it better than the pink Amy ring. The stone in that one is smaller, but has a nice sparkle too, and it looks like a kunzite I just have to get used to smaller stones I guess. I'm hoping the new London blue band ring is hefty and the stones are sparkly. I haven't received that one yet. Enjoy your blue topaz ring and I'm keeping my fingers crossed you get a good replacement. I agree with Donnaluby, that flourite ring is a beautiful ring.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Donna and Blingie,

I agree, the fluorite one is a beauty. I also could see internal fissures (that didn't surprise me, as fluorite is very soft), but the little chips bug me. I'm tempted to hold this one, order one in the smaller size today with the 5 easy pays and compare the two of them. If you just pull the ring out of the box and look at it, it looks great -- but you know me: I give it the microscopic once-over.

This ring sold out after its first airing, so anything in stock is now a return...some people are better with what they send back than others, so you take a risk!

Blingie, even though the Michael ring stones are small in this ring, it is a mighty ring!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/1/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Hi Donna and Blingie,

I agree, the fluorite one is a beauty. I also could see internal fissures (that didn't surprise me, as fluorite is very soft), but the little chips bug me. I'm tempted to hold this one, order one in the smaller size today with the 5 easy pays and compare the two of them. If you just pull the ring out of the box and look at it, it looks great -- but you know me: I give it the microscopic once-over.

This ring sold out after its first airing, so anything in stock is now a return...some people are better with what they send back than others, so you take a risk!

Blingie, even though the Michael ring stones are small in this ring, it is a mighty ring!

I have a question for ya. I'm curious. I bought that huge flourite ring from Barbara Bixby during a OTO sale. Her ring is super gorgeous, and I wear that one a lot too. Her stone is the same color as the huge oval synthetic green stone I just purchased from Judith during her last show. Why is Judith's flourite stone so light in color compared to a very dark green stone of Bixby's? I guess they come in different shades of green? I do agree Michael's baby honker rings are mighty. Think I'll wear the pink Amy one tomorrow. I love his rings. Have you seen the new yellow canary three stone ring of Judith's? I was so tempted, but after having that huge yellow emerald cut ring of hers, I think I'll pass on that one, unless Of course, I see one huge sparkle come out, then I'm doomed, lol lol lol
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/1/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Hi Donna and Blingie,

I have a question for ya. I'm curious. I bought that huge flourite ring from Barbara Bixby during a OTO sale. Her ring is super gorgeous, and I wear that one a lot too. Her stone is the same color as the huge oval synthetic green stone I just purchased from Judith during her last show. Why is Judith's flourite stone so light in color compared to a very dark green stone of Bixby's? I guess they come in different shades of green? I do agree Michael's baby honker rings are mighty. Think I'll wear the pink Amy one tomorrow. I love his rings. Have you seen the new yellow canary three stone ring of Judith's? I was so tempted, but after having that huge yellow emerald cut ring of hers, I think I'll pass on that one, unless Of course, I see one huge sparkle come out, then I'm doomed, lol lol lol

Hey Blingie, green fluorite comes in a variety of intensities -- from a pale mint to a rich blue-green. Google "green fluorite" then click on images and you'll see what I mean. It depends on the source, how much quantity was available at that source, the price tag, etc. I have several fluorite pieces from across that whole range; Judith's is actually pretty rich in color as you'll see from the google search; Barbara's is near exceptional.

We're supposed to have dreary weather for days, so I'll be strapping on some sparklers myself. I saw that yellow Judith ring that you're talking about, and I was going to page you, then I said, nah, she's got that big emerald-cut yellow sparkler already...this is small potatoes. But you never know: that Judith can get you all the same when you see it on the big screen!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Donna and Blingie,

Hey Blingie, green fluorite comes in a variety of intensities -- from a pale mint to a rich blue-green. Google "green fluorite" then click on images and you'll see what I mean. It depends on the source, how much quantity was available at that source, the price tag, etc. I have several fluorite pieces from across that whole range; Judith's is actually pretty rich in color as you'll see from the google search; Barbara's is near exceptional.

We're supposed to have dreary weather for days, so I'll be strapping on some sparklers myself. I saw that yellow Judith ring that you're talking about, and I was going to page you, then I said, nah, she's got that big emerald-cut yellow sparkler already...this is small potatoes. But you never know: that Judith can get you all the same when you see it on the big screen!

Thanks for the info. Will definitely google and see the different colors. As for Judith's new yellow ring you know me well. I wore her emerald cut honker today at work and got two compliments on it. I love that ring. It's a stunner. I probably won't purchase her new one. I won't even tell you how many yellow diamonique and absolute rings I own, lol. I'm sure you can probably guess. I'm mainly interested in seeing her TSV bracelet and how much it will be to purchase.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Donna and Blingie,

Thanks for the info. Will definitely google and see the different colors. As for Judith's new yellow ring you know me well. I wore her emerald cut honker today at work and got two compliments on it. I love that ring. It's a stunner. I probably won't purchase her new one. I won't even tell you how many yellow diamonique and absolute rings I own, lol. I'm sure you can probably guess. I'm mainly interested in seeing her TSV bracelet and how much it will be to purchase.

You and your yellow stones, girl - LOL! She better not hit us with any dazzlers on the 11th. I almost succumbed and bought a BT ring of hers today with this 1-day ezpay special on all of her products today. I'm curious about the TSV bracelet price, too.

I'm also guilty of having received a new uruguayan amethyst ring today from JTV. It's a more diminutive sparkler but it is off-the-charts gorgeous with its depth of vibrant color. Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Donna and Blingie,

You and your yellow stones, girl - LOL! She better not hit us with any dazzlers on the 11th. I almost succumbed and bought a BT ring of hers today with this 1-day ezpay special on all of her products today. I'm curious about the TSV bracelet price, too.

I'm also guilty of having received a new uruguayan amethyst ring today from JTV. It's a more diminutive sparkler but it is off-the-charts gorgeous with its depth of vibrant color. Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Your new Amy ring sounds great. Wear in the best of health! When Judith is on I have to work. On Thursdays I have dinner at my parents house. I won't be able to see the shows. Maybe that's a good thing for me, lol. I will be up to see the TSV presentation. Michael has a TTV presentation I believe on Dec 9th. It's a rectangular cluster garnet ring. I saw the pic on his Facebook page. Thank goodness I'm safe there because the length of the ring is long and it just didn't wow me this time. I can pass on that one with no regrets.