Honored Contributor

Re: Packaging on multiple rings is horrible, sending back

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Not all cs reps are on the ball.  I just ordered 2 Ripka rings and they came in their own separate packaging with the usual  velvet pouches.

Shoekitty said

🙀 you got separate boxes?😡😿. Lucky

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Packaging on multiple rings is horrible, sending back

@shoekitty wrote:

I have twin daughters who will be 50 this month.  I looked and looked and found 2 emerald rings, Judith Ripka.  They were nearly 1400.  Got them today, and I am so disappointed and mad...no more jewelry from qvc.

they sent the 2 rings in one baggie in one box.  Never in my life, not even at overstock do they put multiple rings in one baggie, and one box.  These are gifts, what I am suppose to do! Give one gift in Judith Ripka box, and the other in a baggie?

I called and CS informed me this is their new policy to cut costs. What cost? A lousy box on a 700 hundred dollar ring that isnt on sale or a special deal?  Wow!  I can see cutting costs and paper by combining items.  But each ring deserves a box. By the way, I paid 2 shipping cost, that is double....they saved money by mailing it all in one small envelope. And they cant present better?  How cheap.

i am so mad I am going to put one ring back in a baggie, and send it back.  I looked around and found another ring.

And yet the last time I ordered sponge mommies they came packaged in 3 gift boxes with 4 in each box.  Seriously. 

I would have been happy if they were all in one bag, no box; I wasn't planning on gifting sponges (although, as it turned out, I did give one box to a friend when we did some cooking experiments at her house).

What happened to you makes NO SENSE!