Esteemed Contributor

Re: PURCHASED AMY’S NEW RING

I think it's pretty, but a 4 ct center stone is too big for me.  I would like the same design with smaller stones.  

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I like it but was confused by the presentation vs online product description.  Is the center stone simulated 4 ct. weight or is the entire ring a total of 4 simulated carats? 

@wildcat fanQ’s descriptions of many items are inadequate. Measuring a ring inches is ridiculous. That’s what carat weight is for...Maybe the center stone is 3 ct. w/ 1/2 ct. on each side or center is 4 ct. & they’re not adding in side stones...quite misleading. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I like it but was confused by the presentation vs online product description.  Is the center stone simulated 4 ct. weight or is the entire ring a total of 4 simulated carats? 

@wildcat fanQ’s descriptions of many items are inadequate. Measuring a ring inches is ridiculous. That’s what carat weight is for...Maybe the center stone is 3 ct. w/ 1/2 ct. on each side or center is 4 ct. & they’re not adding in side stones...quite misleading. 

I agree @Shanus.  At least they had a product video online.  The last few Diamonique rings I looked at online didn't have videos.

I look forward to seeing your review once you get it.  I've been tempted too!  Which color did you get?  I'm leaning toward the yellow clad.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I agree @Shanus.  At least they had a product video online.  The last few Diamonique rings I looked at online didn't have videos.

I look forward to seeing your review once you get it.  I've been tempted too!  Which color did you get?  I'm leaning toward the yellow clad.

@wildcat fan  I’m a white metal gal, so purchased silver. Not crazy about the color gold they use for plating...sometimes 14K, others 18K, or maybe in between. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

thought she was already married ?

@SharkE   She’s been married since on Q and has 2 kids. She just traded in her other Diamonique engagement ring for the Meghan Markle one.

Yeah, I knew she had kids remember when she was pregnant never felt so sorry for anybody in my life LOL thought maybe U meant she had got married again.

Ok, I understand now.

Trusted Contributor

I loved her old one and ordered it. Didn't like it, just not me. Took me awhile to send it back because it was so pretty. Just couldn't get used to it on me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's a pretty 'Meghan' ring. But it's not a good representation of the real thing. Her's has an elongated cushion center stone, not octagon, and it's set in yellow gold with white double prongs.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee  You gave a good description !

thONAY5JUD.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

thought she was already married ?

@SharkE   She’s been married since on Q and has 2 kids. She just traded in her other Diamonique engagement ring for the Meghan Markle one.

Yeah, I knew she had kids remember when she was pregnant never felt so sorry for anybody in my life LOL thought maybe U meant she had got married again.

Ok, I understand now.

@SharkE  Felt sorry for her when pregnant? Why?

Honored Contributor

she looked so uncomfortable and because she's so little she looked

really big.