Super Contributor

more pink please!

Trusted Contributor
On 3/2/2015 missbonbon said:

I LOVE Swarovski crystal, too! Smile

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Love it !! Swarovski crystals are gorgeous !!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor
On 3/2/2015 annabellethecat said:

I don't know about the others. But if something happens to a Diamonique I buy I send it back and they fix it or refund my money. That's why.

That is true , anna. Once had a ring ,I had owned for a very long time. The stone just somehow lost its original bling , so I called just to let them know what had occurred with my stone. CS told me no matter how long , just send it back. It is guaranteed forever ! Loved that!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

LOTS of pink Diamonique over on ebay! I love it too.

Super Contributor

I wish DMQ would do more pink and canary, and bring back chocolate, raspberry and platinum. Would love if they did a really good champagne color. Most 'champagne' CZs are either too dark or orange, it should be golden, like champagne!

Honored Contributor

I had a pair of princess cut pink dmq earrings that I lost in 2007. I wore the all the time! Wish they'd bring them back.

Frequent Contributor

I own a pair of the Gregg Ruth diamonique studs from a few years ago. They are pretty. Reminds of of very sparkly morganite.

Honored Contributor

Oops this was supposed to be a thread of it's own.

Is it just me or is the Q not putting much effort into Diamonique like they did 10+ years ago? I really miss ""the good stuff"" and the 100 facet pieces. I know there are some 100 facet pieces but the whole line has gone down hill Smiley Sad I miss it.

Frequent Contributor

I miss the pink diamonique too!!! Please, QVC, bring it back to us - thank you!

Honored Contributor
On 3/2/2015 annabellethecat said:

I don't know about the others. But if something happens to a Diamonique I buy I send it back and they fix it or refund my money. That's why.

Yup. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Also, although crystals are nice, they don't look like gemstones, IMO.