Super Contributor

I have one from years ago ... Kathy Levine days. It was my first QVC purchase. I haven't worn it in a looooooong time.

Super Contributor
On 3/4/2015 chrystaltree said:

Try Bella Luce from Jtv.com. Bella is every bit as good as Diamonique and HSN's Absolute. They have a lot pink Bella jewelry.

Do give JTV ""Bella Luce"" a look they have a big selection of colored simulated gems. The prices are good as well. I think there is a sale going on.

Super Contributor
On 5/25/2015 monicakm said:

Oops this was supposed to be a thread of it's own.

Is it just me or is the Q not putting much effort into Diamonique like they did 10+ years ago? I really miss ""the good stuff"" and the 100 facet pieces. I know there are some 100 facet pieces but the whole line has gone down hill Smiley Sad I miss it.

The Q might not be putting effort into DMQ due to putting there interest in Judith's DMQ pieces.

Contributor

I bought a 14k gold and pink diamonique heart shaped ring about 25 years ago from QVC and wore the thing constantly. My niece admired it so many times, so I ended up giving it to her and now she wears it all the time. I can't remember what I paid for it but know at the time I was a single parent, so know I couldn't put down alot of money on jewelry when the power bill was screaming to be paid. The quality for jewelry back then was superior to what it is today.

Trusted Contributor

Do you remember Morgan Fairchild - I think it was her - had a large pink Diamonique ring in her line years ago? I still kick myself that I never bought it.

Frequent Contributor
On 5/26/2015 SashaMatthews said:

Do you remember Morgan Fairchild - I think it was her - had a large pink Diamonique ring in her line years ago? I still kick myself that I never bought it.

Yes, I do remember Morgan Fairchild and her beautiful pink diamonique heart-shaped ring. I recall that she designed the ring in honor of her mother, and named it after her - I think it was called the "Martha" ring. I saw someone wearing it and it was absolutely beautiful in person.

Super Contributor

Does anyone remember the old Morgan Fairchild collection diamonique with all the pastel pink, lilac, and aqua? I wish they would bring that or something similar back. I would be all over that collection.

Contributor

I would like to see more of all the colors , I prefer them to the faux diamond look.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone remember (and this is a long time ago) the Loni Anderson line of jewelry that were copies (in Sterling) of the beautiful estate pieces that burt Reynolds had given her? (THAT'S how long ago it was! lol!) I purchased quite a few pieces and they are just as lovely today as the day I received them. They truly look like estate pieces and I wear them a lot and always get compliments when I do. That's when Q had beautiful affordable jewelry. I sure miss those days!

Esteemed Contributor

I have pink dmq RIpka stud earrings that I want to match- it's a gorgeous pink tourmaline shade and so difficult to find! A 'colors of dmq' show from days past  would be perfect!