Super Contributor

PANDORA VALENTINE THREAD IS GONE??

thats weird - wonder why??

Super Contributor

Re: PANDORA VALENTINE THREAD IS GONE??

Probably because it competes with QVC ""Prerogatives"".

Super Contributor

How sad and ridiculous! I was loving that thread and reading everyone's ideas, etc. Pandora is one of my favorite things to talk about!
Super Contributor

the other pandora thread is still here..dont recall them ever doing that before with pandora.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

On 1/26/2014 diamondsforme said: How sad and ridiculous! I was loving that thread and reading everyone's ideas, etc. Pandora is one of my favorite things to talk about!

I too enjoy reading others ideas and pandora purchases.

Frequent Contributor

I know that the forum belongs to QVC, but if they are afraid of competition it looks like they would chime in and post something about their line in those threads, not poof them. They could take that opportunity to get the word out about their line. Folks might not even know about their line, but would read the Pandora thread.

Super Contributor

On 1/27/2014 lboone said:

I know that the forum belongs to QVC, but if they are afraid of competition it looks like they would chime in and post something about their line in those threads, not poof them. They could take that opportunity to get the word out about their line. Folks might not even know about their line, but would read the Pandora thread.

I agree. I don't think many know much about their Prerogatives. I don't there are many reviews either.

Super Contributor

On 1/27/2014 customer 5 said:
On 1/27/2014 lboone said:

I agree. I don't think many know much about their Prerogatives. I don't there are many reviews either.

what is so odd is that there were 2 Pandora threads and they only poofed one !

Super Contributor

Well, DARN IT! I enjoyed your post Tobias. The majority of the jewelry I have has been bought in a Jewelry, dept. store, passed down to me. I have even found some awesome designer SS peices at TJmax like JR, CP, Paz, etc. excellent quality .925 for discount prices. Very few peices I do have were bought online as with most I was disapointed when recieved... I prefer to see what I am purchasing up front. The quality of Pandora SS is excellent.

The Valentine charm I would like is called "Love all Around"

Super Contributor

On 1/27/2014 kabella said:

Well, DARN IT! I enjoyed your post Tobias. The majority of the jewelry I have has been bought in a Jewelry, dept. store, passed down to me. I have even found some awesome designer SS peices at TJmax like JR, CP, Paz, etc. excellent quality .925 for discount prices. Very few peices I do have were bought online as with most I was disapointed when recieved... I prefer to see what I am purchasing up front. The quality of Pandora SS is excellent.

The Valentine charm I would like is called "Love all Around"

I agree about the quality-.. its all sterling as opposed to some charms like brighton and I find it does not tarnish- occasional cleaning will suffice. I have many sterling necklaces but when I tried on the Pandora clasp necklace last week I was totally impressed with the quality, weight and look of the necklace! I cant wait to get it in the next few weeks.