Trusted Contributor

PAGING SONGBIRD; did you ever get your blue sapphire ring?

Love to see a pic of it on your finger. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: PAGING SONGBIRD; did you ever get your blue sapphire ring?

[ Edited ]

@crawford5153 wrote:

Love to see a pic of it on your finger. Woman Happy

No.  Sorry.  I decided against it.  I liked the idea of diamonds & sapphires, but I really am not crazy over Sterling Silver. That was a diamond & sapphire ring set in  sterling silver.

The jewelry I have received most recently is an 18K & gemstone charm bracelet.  I also received an 18K gold ring with my name carved on it.  I also got another 18k tri color ring from ShopHQ.  

I Love & have a passion for sapphires and have quite a few set in platinum or  18K, but I think Sterling is not for me.  I had purchased it on an impulse, but decided I really didn't want it.  I was able to cancel it. Sterling might be affordable but it really has to be spectacular to me to purchase it.  The only silver I actually like is Ultra Fine Silver.  I always look for it, but QVC has not offered them for a long time.   The few sterling I have are special.  I have a Tiffany padlock on a chain, that my husband got.  And a few other pieces, but not a lot.

Contributor

Songbird......I thought you were ordering the Ceylon sapphire and diamond ring in 14kt white gold the other day???  Item J366142  What sapphire are you talking about in silver?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No.  I already have plenty of sapphires (solitaires) set in platinum and 18K white gold that I got from estate section in jewelry store and most of which I got from Gem Shopping.  I even have one that is in cornflower blue. I saw one that was group of sapphires and diamonds set in silver.  I thought of getting that, but changed my mind.  I don't have any gem stone set in silver.  Just not wild over Sterling Silver.  It's cheap....but that's it.  I loath tarnish in jewelry.  I own blue, cornflower blue, pink, yellow & rubiy solitaires set in either gold or platinum accented by diamonds. Altough I have that 18K charm bracelets with gems, that's the only gems I have without diamonds.