Valued Contributor

Recently I was shopping for jewelry at overstock and was amazed at their selection...so many nice designs, gems, diamonds.  I always had a good experience ordering housewares from them and may try ordering something in the jewelry department.  I have always trusted QVC for jewelry but the last few years I find the designs too elaborate and quality not consistent.  Ordering fine jewelry online is a little risky.

Honored Contributor

Please let me know how the jewelry thing goes.  I would like to find out.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a pendant from them a few years ago, and when it arrived I had to re-check the website to make sure I'd not gotten a mistake. Honestly, the mistake was ordering it. It was awful. Poorly made, flimsy and the amethyst was extremely pale and washed out. I had a heck of a time getting authorization to return it. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Overstock jewelry

[ Edited ]

@Gabidog, I would be interested in your experience as well.  There are some bad stories about them vis a vis their return policy online.  It is for that reason I have never ordered anything.  LM

@FrostyBabe1, just seeing your response.  It fits with what I read online.

Honored Contributor

I bought 2 watches for my brothers for Christmas. One brother was not thrilled to get a conventional watch. He already had several pricey ones and he liked his Apple watch. The other brother liked the watch he was currently using. So returned both watches. 

No problem. They refunded me my money and I was pleased with the transaction.

Trusted Contributor

I've bought more than a few pendants, earrings and chains from Overstock over the years and have been pretty pleased with everything I've bought.  Never returned anything so I can't comment on their return policy.

They have a nice selection of gemstone jewelry set in gold.  The only time I was a little surprised was when I ordered a pink saffire snowflake pendant in white gold and a pair of earrings in a similar design.  The pink sapphire was somewhat pale, but the earrings were the same shade and I ended up liking the two pieces as a set.

I still buy from them fom time to time.  Can't complain.

Honored Contributor

I bought a few Novica pieces from Overstock and I've been very happy with them.

Valued Contributor

I ordered white gold earrings with diamonds and received them quickly...within a few days.  The quality was great.  Zero issues or complaints.  And I also ordered a rug which I returned due to color.  Overstock sent an email with tracking and also issued my refund as soon as they received the item...five days from shipped to credit.  QVC needs to get their act together because there is competition out there with better service.

Honored Contributor

I have ordered several times from them.  Never any problems with quality or service.  I think they are a good option. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

The jewelry I’ve ordered has been of good quality and was exactly as pictured and described.

I have also ordered skin care and household items with no problem. I have never returned anything so don’t know how that would go.

Everything was shipped out promptly.