Valued Contributor

Re: Ordered two pieces on ez pay today from Carolyn.....

I agree! Smile I'm not sure if you're looking for an all sterling necklace or one with some color, but here is a 36" multi-gem necklace you may like. I have this one and it's beautiful, very earthy. The red stones are jasper (not coral), but they match pretty well. Good luck on your hunt and let us know what you decide!

J293447

Super Contributor

I don't think (IMHO) it gets any better than on the large Native Pearls!

Valued Contributor

Received my two American West pieces today. When I opened the box, both pieces were inside their plastic bags and inside the white drawstring bag but that was all. The two outside orange boxes were in the box but the contents ( enhancers ) were loose in the shipping box with NO packing buffers.....NONE!

The Naja was bent but I was able to work that out with a slight adjustment. The turq enhancer was good.

What has happened to the packaging department at the Q? And I spent extra $$$ to have it here quickly so I assumed the packaging would be proper....silly me.

Will call CS and let them know how it arrived. The pieces are beautiful. As I was searching for a necklace of some sort to put the red coral Naja on, I ran across a short 16" rubber cord from years ago. It worked perfectly and then I realized who this was really for....not me....but my beloved daughter-in-law in Phoenix. She loves red and black and short cords so now this will be kept for her for either their wedding anniversary in August (ten years already) or Christmas 2015. May not be able to wait that long to give it to her! She will flip for this I just know it!

The turq enhancer is mine. Works great with the Judith Ripka necklace I had in mind...a keeper! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Y I K E S ! MIL - First of all, I don't think you were supposed to get orange boxes - those are QVC boxes - NOT American West. AW boxes are red. I believe those were someone else's returns, and the fact that the naja was bent is just ridiculous. If I were you, I'd ask QVC to send you a new naja . . yours has been compromised and may be weak. I'm glad your turq enhancer is nice! You're very sweet to gift that naja to your DIL. Smiley Very Happy

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Hi jugtown: Just checked the boxes again and they do seem to be orange(red) and they do have the American West logo on the top.

You could be right about the compromise on the Naja...I will see what I can do about that.

And Thank You....my daughter-in-law is very special to me....my baby girl! Can't wait to see her face on this one! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 3/26/2015 motherinlaw said:

Hi jugtown: Just checked the boxes again and they do seem to be orange(red) and they do have the American West logo on the top.

You could be right about the compromise on the Naja...I will see what I can do about that.

And Thank You....my daughter-in-law is very special to me....my baby girl! Can't wait to see her face on this one! Smiley Happy

LOL . . you're right, it is kind of an orangy red! Well, I'm glad they got the boxes right. I just know your DIL will love that naja . . . you're just so thoughtful!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Awhhhh....what a nice thing to say. Thank you, jugtown! Smiley Happy