Occasional Contributor

Re: Ordered solid gold bangle, received hoop earrings

I did call QVC again the next day and wasn't even allowed to speak to a supervisor.  The customer representative told me again I was on waitlist and that there is no order in which they send items out when they are restocked.  I have shopped with QVC Since they were called CVN and have never had a bad experience.  I can't say that anymore, I don't feel a reputable company would treat a customer this way.  I don't think there is much more that I can do but wait and see.

I'm not sure about jewelry, but I have ordered clothes and a Dooney bag that had hair and papers in the bottom so must be a returned item.  I do appreciate all of your kind responses and will keep you posted.

Respected Contributor

Nike13, This story is appalling.  No one at QVC should put up with customers being treated like this.  There is no excuse.  I hope you get your money back and shop somewhere else.  

Honored Contributor

I tried to pull for her, too. Nobody is responding. I'd get money back and go to a pawn shop and look around. All kinds of pawn shops around.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nike13, try eBay. I got this 40.04 gram bracelet for $1500

IMG_1433.JPG

Honored Contributor

That's purdy  ! chunky. Nice purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE, thank you.  It's weighty and you can feel it on and not worry about dents. A couple years ago, I stopped buying what I call throw away jewelry, except for dainty necklaces. I love them and a must here in South Texas. I wear this bracelet every day along with my solid bangle. When I think of all the jewelry I bought that had no weight and I could've saved that money for something great. 

Trusted Contributor

Hello. Sorry about your disappointment.  Call the QVC President's Office. Let them know about the mix-up and also about being "told off" by a customer service representative, of course you could've spoken to a supervisor. That was out of line in my opinion.

I don't have the Pres' number anymore but you can find it by calling your local library and have them look it up through a reference business directory.

Items come back into inventory after 13 days or so when check/money orders are automatically cancelled. I have that bangle and it is worth fighting for!!

Good luck,

Candy

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

@SharkE, thank you.  It's weighty and you can feel it on and not worry about dents. A couple years ago, I stopped buying what I call throw away jewelry, except for dainty necklaces. I love them and a must here in South Texas. I wear this bracelet every day along with my solid bangle. When I think of all the jewelry I bought that had no weight and I could've saved that money for something great. 

We, TX. girls like our pretties don't we ? LOL

(Amarillo, Tx)

Hope you all not drowning down there !

Honored Contributor

I am sorry but I am going to play the Devils Advocate here, a new poster who orders 1300 earrings from a shopping channel, something is amiss here.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am sorry but I am going to play the Devils Advocate here, a new poster who orders 1300 earrings from a shopping channel, something is amiss here.

The OP did not order $1300 earrings.  She ordered a solid bangle.  Because she's a new poster does not mean her story is a lie.