Occasional Contributor

Re: Ordered solid gold bangle, received hoop earrings

I may be a new poster but if you read my post, I have ordered from QVC since it began.  The reason I posted here in the forum was to raise awareness of their business practices.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry you had to read that 'stuff' on top of what your already going thru

People ,are so clueless and get stuff mixed up. Sheesh.......Why , I've cut back on posting.

Trusted Contributor

@Nike13 I think you should post something in Customer Care.  I've always seen a mod address those posts when they can help.  They have the ability to pull up your account and the order.  I'm thinking they also email or call you too.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of link to another retailer

Honored Contributor

Well, we know the mods are looking in at least. LOL

Super Contributor

I'm so sorry this happened to you. That bracelet was a major purchuse so QVC should make things right, even if they have to go to the manufactuor and have one special made for you.I've had the wrong item sent to me too but it was not a very costly piece like your bracelet.

I've noticed that customer service is slipping a little.Not only here but HSN too. I ordered something that came defective. I used some spendable cash, plus my credit card to purchace the item. They would not refund my spendable cash. It's just gone. They also charged me shipping both ways on a defective item.

Awhile back I had an item that did not arrive in my mail box.. The customer service person I spoke with was really snotty to me. This is why we pay insurance when buying an item, in case it gets lost.It's included in our shipping costs. I did call back and spoke to a different person who was very nice and got my order taken care of.

I'm just shocked that you received a pair of hoops instead of a very heavy expensive bracelet. It used to be that QVC did anything and everything possible to keep their customers happy or to make things right.

Please update us if you get your bracelet. I would have been so mad too if were me that this happened to.

Honored Contributor

Any updates ? love to know if you got your bracelet yet ?

How did the whole thing turn out ?

Occasional Contributor

No news yet! Hoping it comes back in stock.  Will let you know, thank you for asking😊

Honored Contributor

@Nike13

any news ?

Maybe by the holidays

Frequent Contributor

FWIW, I have been on waitlist for this bracelet and it was delivered to me yesterday.  I was very surprised to have received a notice from QVC that the item had shipped and then it was delivered the same day!

Hope you have received by now.  Bangle is FABULOUS.  I think what happened to you is that the Q ran out of bangles and faced in a quandry,  rather than admit that they ran out, they shipped something else to you.  Similar to asking for forgiveness after the fact rather than permission beforehand.

Hope you now have your bangle or will receive soon!  Heart