Super Contributor

Re: Ordered a necklace from Carolyn's site

Hi MIL - no, it's a pic of Dancingwoman's boots. Here is a pic of the coat I have - Cabela's no longer has it. (Sorry for the BIG pic lol)

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Very nice coat..I did find some at a place called New Territory Leathers online that look really nice...gotta wait till after my trips done and I'm back home to look at any...DW

Super Contributor

On 10/2/2014 dancingwoman said:

Very nice coat..I did find some at a place called New Territory Leathers online that look really nice...gotta wait till after my trips done and I'm back home to look at any...DW

You're gonna get me in sooo much trouble! So many to choose from . . love this one, and the adorable sweater too . . aaaah! Please let me know of any coupons for them .. tnx.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

I'm leaving Tuesday.....and will be gone for two weeks...If YOU find any coupons please let me know too...lol...Thanks...I'd love to have one before winter..you gotta figure..they cost less than the Native Pearl Necklace I bought so they are a steal..lol...DW

Not applicable

The thought is really cool. I recently got the crystal necklace that would compliment with all of my clothes. For checking out the latest collection view website .

Honored Contributor

This late at night - I stumbled upon a fashion show! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

No, really, Jug and dancingwoman - I love your sweater coats and your boots! The colors are amazing! I never thought to check Cabela's. I bought most of my SW wardrobe when we lived in Texas. No coats, but I do have some nice boots! Smile

dw - Safe travels. I know what you mean about airport security. I wear a lot on my wrist too!

Super Contributor

Love the coats and boots ladies, and the sweater Juggie - cute!

By the way, J293793, J271824, and J265146 would all look terrific with the fashions and are lunchtime specials today! It's pretty rare to have three CP LTS in one day. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

Wow thanks everyone for all the great suggestions...and thanks too for the safe travel wishes....It's so nice having friends here..Beach-mom, the boots I came across by chance. I knew what I wanted and as I was searching online Cabelas came up. Well we have a Cabelas card with a ton of points on it...so I actually got the boots for free...lol...can't beat that...

I'm thinking I need that sweater...Yea..I'm needing it..I'm undecided about the coat..I wanted a long one but I'm only 5'3 and I'm thinking a 42 inch coat will be too long..but that sweater has my name on it...DW