Contributor

I am new to Or Paz and have been buying QVC jewelry since 2005. I just bought several pearl pieces and love them (love pearls!). I also just got the turquoise triplet necklace and the color is so beautiful and looks very good with my complexion color. I wish they'd keep the EP's longer. I ordered the matching ring and then saw the cuff....ring on it's way but HOPE it's not too big! The reviews are great just don't know if I can wear a ring like that; I do have some large rings....don't have small hands. Not a cuff person and saw the matching cuff but already have ring on its way. I am adding a few more pieces. The prices are very good. Hard to choose! I do love the watch! I see it was just added late and watches are my weakness. I might wait on it but sure love how it looks! The shipping is very slow on these. The reason I didn't try Or Paz before is because I love bright silver and on the modern side and loved Ann King who is no longer on. But the few pearls pieces I got for under $50 are so beautiful and well made! I love them. Since I only have a couple of Or Paz pieces now, it was very hard to make some choices. I've cut back and rarely buy jewelry but now it's hard to decide. Dying to get that triplet ring and see how it looks on me! Anyone have the watch? I would likely get the black.

Contributor

P.s. The pieces I've purchased are also Hagit Gorali which i combine with the older RLM all sterling pieces and they work so well together. She's more expensive as her popularity rises. I first saw her at TjMaxx and got some amazing prices before she was on QVC!

Contributor

I like this line.

I have two errings from past shows and a necklace also.

The prices are great and the designs are so beautifull

Respected Contributor

I prefer the designs of Or Paz better than Hagit. I'm tempted to get another one but I want to see how the sizing works. I noticed that it is recommended to size up in some rings and not in other. I've watched many of the videos.

Super Contributor

I also much prefer Or Paz to Hagit. I frankly don't understand all the praise lavished on Hagit, not only do I find her jewelry rough looking and not at all attractive, but her prices are way over the top. Or Paz pieces seem much more delicate and well made, IMO. Better priced too.

Valued Contributor
Talk about a clearance price. Here is an or paz necklace for $15 if you don't mind as is! J318980
Respected Contributor

One of each color.

From the description. "This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, discontinued inventory, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC. Accordingly, the manufacturer may not honor any original warranty. However, QVC's standard return policy still applies. A card will be included in your package explaining these points in greater detail."

Esteemed Contributor

I heard Danny say that Or Paz meant beautiful light. The problem is... Or does mean light... but Paz, I am told by my Israeli friend means. GOLD. I am so wondering if there is either another meaning or he is not familiar with his own language. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Respected Contributor

I think you mean Danny is not familiar with the translation of his own language into English. I am sure Danny is familiar with his own language and he has mastered English quite well.

Always happy to help someone who is unfamiliar with his/her own language.

Trusted Contributor

Also make sure you check out the Lunchtime Specials from 10am - 3pm. I have picked up a few Or Paz items that way at great prices.