Regular Contributor
Did anyone order Or Paz's rose ring? It's only $24.00 and so PRETTY! They really have a beautiful selection of silver today! I'm having fun watching between cooking, housework and exercising!!!
Respected Contributor

I have it already and really like it. It's not a huge ring but it is great to grab, throw on, and get on out the door. Very easy to wear. BTW, I paid more. Woman Frustrated 

Honored Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:
Did anyone order Or Paz's rose ring? It's only $24.00 and so PRETTY! They really have a beautiful selection of silver today! I'm having fun watching between cooking, housework and exercising!!!

Excellent price.  I love Danny.  He is so cute and I love his passion, AND he's always so appreciate and thankful to QVC, the hosts, and his customers.  I did order that ring but I do have the rose bracelet (not to mention many other pieces) and they are are excellent quality.  I've never been disappointed except for bangles I've had to return because the smalls are still way too big.  Wish they would make an extra small.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I bought one for myself and one for my granddaugter whose middle name is Rose.  The rings are beautiful and the price is amazing.

Honored Contributor

No, but I did order J362285. It’s a silver stretch charm bracelet, with a malachite, flower and feather charm. I love bracelets, especially ones with a little dangle.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

No but yesterday I ordered J361857. I got the ring, necklace and earrings.

Valued Contributor

I have the rose ring too and love it. One of my fav pieces of jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

I think I own this ring, but I haven't seen it lately.  Looks like its time for a major jewelry reorganization.  I love it when QVC pops up with these decent sale prices.  Makes me want to watch more than I do now.  I just cleaned under the bed yesterday (major chore, since I can't get down on my knees anymore, knee replacement) hoping to find some missing jewelry.  Now I guess I'll have to move the dresser and the couch.  Smiley Sad