Honored Contributor

Don't you really enjoy watching these shows with any host and Danny?  I sure do. I really like this line of jewelry, it's fancy, dressy, fun, flirtie, casual. Fits every category.

Oh and let's not leave out the vendor!!!  Danny, gets more adorably handsome every time I see him!!!!  He's seems to be so easy and casual himself.

Honored Contributor

I got this ring in rose quartz last time it was on. Next is the Smokey quartz. I have a few of his pieces. He’s a joy to watch.

7EB597AD-A76F-444D-90A0-6D2882831E04.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I am becoming a collector myself.  I really like his jewelry and it is affordable.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I have several pieces of his.  Love his jewelry and I enjoy watching him Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I also like the pieces from Passges to Israel on Evine, they are also on today.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I have several Or Paz pieces on my wishlist.  I would love to get them one day.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  Danny's a cutie for sure, with a personality to match!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Love him and his pieces, wish he’d bring more gold.

His collection is of excellent quality and design whether gold or silver.

Danny seems to have sincere gratitude for the consumer and humility, a breath of fresh air. I do agree that he speaks too quickly.

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Don't you really enjoy watching these shows with any host and Danny?  I sure do. I really like this line of jewelry, it's fancy, dressy, fun, flirtie, casual. Fits every category.

Oh and let's not leave out the vendor!!!  Danny, gets more adorably handsome every time I see him!!!!  He's seems to be so easy and casual himself.

Trusted Contributor

I do not yet own andy Or Paz pieces.  However, after today's show that may soon change.  I loved the floral earrings that are hoop shaped and come around the back of the ear.

Honored Contributor

I own very few OrPaz pieces, only because I'm not a big fan of all that oxidization.  However, I enjoy watching Danny.  However, I choose not to watch when he's on with AN, since I find her nails very, very distracting.  Danny is an absolute delightful man.