Valued Contributor

haddon9~~Didn't know if you knew there are matching earrings.  They are just not at a TSV price.  If you click on the ring #, the coordinating earrings appear on the right.  They are $99.  Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't there also a pendant?

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

haddon9~~Didn't know if you knew there are matching earrings.  They are just not at a TSV price.  If you click on the ring #, the coordinating earrings appear on the right.  They are $99.  Hope this helps.

Thanks Mia!  I will look for them.  would love to have a pair! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Don't know if the pendant is still available.  There was a matching pendant the first time the ring was a TSV.  I didn't get to check if the pendant is still available.  But if anyone is interested, either search under the ring # or call CS. 

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

Don't know if the pendant is still available.  There was a matching pendant the first time the ring was a TSV.  I didn't get to check if the pendant is still available.  But if anyone is interested, either search under the ring # or call CS. 

I just saw the spinner ring.  I really like that one.  it is really pretty.

Honored Contributor

The TSV is a very nice ring for the price, especially my personal favorite, the opal.  I hope those who get it enjoy wearing it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Kachina~~-I put my order in, but I hope the opal has some good color.  It's hard buying opal when you can't see it.  Taking my chances.  Hope Or Paz comes through, which they usually do.  The original ring I love.  When someone gets the opal, let us know how the color is.

Valued Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

Kachina~~-I put my order in, but I hope the opal has some good color.  It's hard buying opal when you can't see it.  Taking my chances.  Hope Or Paz comes through, which they usually do.  The original ring I love.  When someone gets the opal, let us know how the color is.

@mia 2

I know what you mean about the color. I debated getting it too but I love opals so I ordered it. 

I like so many of the Or Paz jewelry pieces. I have a few pieces and many on my wish list!

I hope we all enjoy our jewelry.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

@avid shopper @azgal @mia 2 @Kachina624 @sunshine 919

Thanks for all the reviews! I ordered it in opal (before it disappeared) and peridot.

As mentioned, for opal lovers, it's an act of faith to order by mail since coloration is everything. However, I don't mind returning if it's a miss. Ethiopian opal, intriguing!

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

@mia 2  That has always been true about Australian opals but all the Ethiopian opals I've ever seen have had good color.  I also like that they're not so fragile and don't dry out and crack.  I think they'll all have good color.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment