Honored Contributor

Re: Or Paz Show with Rosina Grosso

In addition to dictionaries with phonetic spelling to aid in pronunciation, I've recently discovered websites that offer an audible pronounciation.  There's no excuse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I believe she was an actress and TV host  in Mexico and South America. She has done some programs for QVC in Spanish since she is bilingual. 

I too watched her with Carolyn Pollack, and I was disappointed.

I never could figure this out: She started with Vanessa and Monifa, then almost immediately went on maternity leave. I understand that, but don't you think QVC should have held her on-air presentations until AFTER she returned?  Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I never could figure this out: She started with Vanessa and Monifa, then almost immediately went on maternity leave. I understand that, but don't you think QVC should have held her on-air presentations until AFTER she returned?  Smiley Frustrated

QVC had Kristine Zell debut as program host and then immediately go on maternity leave, so why not?

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

QVC had Kristine Zell debut as program host and then immediately go on maternity leave, so why not?

@banned again    That's true and it showed.  One of the worst hosts ever.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

There's nothing like being thrown into the deep end of the pool.  I blame QVC, not her.  A brief amount of training before each show, perhaps with the vendor, would help a lot.