Honored Contributor

Or Paz Roman Glass Watch J329333

I was looking at new arrivals and saw this Or Paz watch.  It looks so pretty.  I like that it's adustable too.  The price doesn't see to bad either.  I was looking at some silver necklaces they have under new arrivals and the prices are extremely high.  One is a small diamond cut necklace for $181  I thought it was a typo.  That is crazy for silver and they don't even give you a gram weight anymore.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Or Paz Roman Glass Watch J329333

I just love Or Paz Roman Glass jewelry!  I'm really fond of the Or Paz 14ct gold ring that was shown a few weeks ago.  So beautiful.  Have to drop a few hints here and there!

Honored Contributor

That's a very pretty watch but I'm not sure that Roman Glass would hold up to the wear and tear I give a watch.  I see the watch itself is water resistant but we've been told to never get water near the glass.  In an application like this, I wish they'd do a doublet on the glass for protection.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Roman glass is quite lovely, but before buying roman glass, google it.

Esteemed Contributor

Have lots of OR PAZ RG, RINGS DO NOT HOLD UP IF WET.  MY EARRINGS, AND BRACELETS OK, BUT DID NOT GET WET.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

That's a very pretty watch but I'm not sure that Roman Glass would hold up to the wear and tear I give a watch.  I see the watch itself is water resistant but we've been told to never get water near the glass.  In an application like this, I wish they'd do a doublet on the glass for protection.

I agree, I think the glass should be protected.  It is a lovely watch but I am hard on jewelry and I am thinking the glass would be easily damaged.  It is very pretty though.