Honored Contributor

Just noticed it was on.  There is no jewelry line on QVC that I love more.  It's not just the organic designs, it's the craftsmanship and the "soulful" quality it has...

The only Israeli jewelry I have is an unusual filigree silver cross set with a freshwater pearl, that I obtained from another vendor...  But across the board, there is something about the artisans of that ancient land that infuses the jewelry with such beauty and charm.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the today's Big Deal.  I can't wait to add it to the other pieces  I have that were made in Israel.   I like that they are simple in design and handmade.  This necklace will be worn alot I am sure.  So versatile.

Honored Contributor

What a stunning necklace, geller girl.  Which gemstone did you choose?  I especially liked on the models the way it nestled against the neckline, with those lovely tendrils-- so flattering.  I agree, you will get tons of wear out of it, and constant compliments, I'd wager...

Trusted Contributor

It was hard to choose but I got the blue topaz.   I wear alot of browns and blues most of the year.  Summers pastels and shades of white soon.   It will look great with all.   I also have a blue topaz ring made in Israel that I wear frequently.

Honored Contributor

@Gram WThat's a beautiful necklace, enjoy it. I'm tempted-I don't own any Or Paz. I would get the clear, only because it goes with everything.

I saw a cuff online that has the same flowers, it's on clearance for 99.So pretty.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I really splurged and ordered the necklace and the cuff. You don't find workmanship like this at this price point anymore. Anyone know what shirt Courtney is wearing in the presentation? Danny says the necklace topaz is Swiss blue topaz. Anyone know if the cuff has Swiss blue as well?

Super Contributor

I was channel surfing when I stopped on Q2. Oh my gosh! They were showing that beautiful necklace and I just couldn't believe the price and workmanship. I ordered it right away for my mom. I'm having it shipped directly to her so she'll get to see it befoe I do. I have the matching earrings on my wish list, just in case my mom doesn't like the necklace. I didn't want to buy any matching pieces until she saw her new necklace. It's just so very beautiful. I bought the amethyst because it's not only her favorite stone but it's also her birthstone. I really have now doubt she's going to love this piece. I'm anxious to hear what all of you girls think about yours when you get it. And also, the matching earrings and bracelet. I'm really starting to love this line more and more. I've bought a couple of other pieces and they're beautiful. I love that they're not made in China. It really bothers me to order an expensive piece and find out it's been made in China. It makes me feel like the piece is cheap and I'm not nearly as proud of it. I hope all of you girls enjoy your new beautiful necklaces!