Honored Contributor

Re: Or Paz Jewelry Comment or Reviews?

I like the designs of the Or Paz jewelry but find the pieces very thin and tinny. I could crush some of the rings I've gotten between my thumb and forefinger.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I have several necklaces and earrings from Or Paz. My ring size is 6.25-6.5 so I often have difficulty with wide rings being resized from any brand. I have my eye on a longer necklace and I may give in and get it before the end of the month. I love my Eilat stone studs that I bought to go with the pendant my mom brought back from Israel for me 26 years ago.
Occasional Contributor

I love the organic look of Or Paz!

Respected Contributor

Super Contributor

I have pieces from both lines and don't find either to be flimsy.

Esteemed Contributor

Have Oz PAZ and love it,not flimsy. The stone has fallen out of one ring twice,but so beautiful I have tried a third time. I get lots of compliments
Valued Contributor

I have several pieces of Or Paz and really love it. To me it has a little bit of a boho look to it. Not flimsy at all. I have had strangers stop to admire a ring and ask if I had it designed.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

I have many pieces from Or Paz that are sturdy and attractive. I also have gold Adi Paz pieces which are unique and beautiful.
Contributor

Love. I have 8 rings. Including spinners & love them all. I like the natural look of the oxidation. The old cala lily ring is probably my favorite. I always get asked about them. Six was tight. But I gained 30 pounds after I stopped smoking & I order a 7 now & they always fit.