Honored Contributor

What do you think of this Italian 14K Bracelet? It comes in YG, WG, and RG. They didn't include the weight so I contacted them; it's 4 grams. It has a lobster claw clasp and it's $199. I am thinking of the WG. I wish it was heavier but I won't be wearing it daily so it could work. Ross-Simons has a great guarantee so that's another plus.

Thoughts?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Opinions on this Bracelet

Dang, Tique, that's a beautiful, classic piece. Even though it is a little light in gram weight, the price is right. I've been looking for a good, basic bracelet in white gold, too--they aren't that easy to find.

Wish they showed a video of it so you can see whether the gold has shimmer or not. I dunno, at that price, I'd go for it; you can always return if it doesn't suit you.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have had bracelets similar to this one and it looked like the chain was made in a length, cut to a wrist size and end caps crimped on the ends. I sold the bracelets on eBay and I had worn them only a few times.

It is a basic but why not save for something more substantial and unique.

Honored Contributor

I think it's very light weight.

Contributor

I will only buy jewelry made in the UNITED STATES.

Honored Contributor

I think it's beautiful. My screen shows $195, not $199.

Super Contributor

Looks very nice. I bet it is light as a feather for that price. Wish it was in yellow gold. I like Ross Simons. I have a bracelet similar that I must have purchased 30 years ago. Not from QVC. I love my bracelet and still wear it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the replies. Yes, it is lightweight but as I stated above, I don't intend to wear it everyday. I don't wear WG that often but do seem to wear it more in the spring and summer. VBW is right; it's not that easy to find a WG bracelet. It would most likely be layered with a WG bracelet watch. I have two bangles and/or a couple of other bracelets that I would wear on the other arm.

ChynnaBlue I noticed my error in the price after I posted. Didn't edit since it was a difference of $4.

Gemlover the bracelet is offered in YG. It's shown on the right side of the same page.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

I think a bracelet that light weight will dent easily. Even if you wear it only once in a while, I don't think it's a good investment. Either save up for a bracelet with more weight or at least solid links or go with stainless steel or sterling silver if you want to keep the cost down. I mix white metals all the time and no one can tell the difference.

Valued Contributor

I think it's prettyful! I love the pic of the mannequin and how it just drapes. I wouldn't know about the value of it because I don't buy such fancy things. But Mr. Rebates offers 5% back!