Valued Contributor

Re: One-day offer on CP! January 17,2015

I received my coral love birds pendant today and happened to be wearing the giant native pearls at the time. Clipped it on the necklace and looked in the mirror and it looked fantastic. I highly recommend the combination. Perfection blending of American West and CP's more modern designs.

Super Contributor

Congrats on that lovely enhancer - I can definitely see that together, Could never live without my Native Pearls!! Enjoy!

Super Contributor

Qulia - beautiful combo . . congrats on the new enhancer! I agree with CL .. love my NPs!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Carolyn Pollack Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling

Sterling silver and vibrant turquoise come together in this enhancer--made once upon a dream. Pear-shaped Sleeping Beauty turquoise cabochons are clustered amid open scrollwork to ensure this piece lives happily ever after with your favorite chain. From Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry.

• Sterling silver
  • Gemstone weight is not given for turquoise cabochons
  • Pear-shaped Sleeping Beauty turquoise cabochons in cluster design; open scrollwork; slightly oxidized finish
  • Snap hinge bail accommodates average-sized chain or cord
  • Including bail, measures approximately 1-5/8"L x 7/8"W
  • Box, pouch, romance card
  • Designed and crafted in USA

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Charoite & Leather Enhancer

Sterling silver and pear-shaped charoite come together beautifully in this eye-catching enhancer. Plus, the rope border and black leather backing add even more stylish details to an already stunning piece. From Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry.

• Sterling silver
  • Gemstone weight is not given for cabochons
  • Pear-shaped enhancer with center bezel- and prong-set, pear-shaped charoite with rope border; overlay with black leather backing; oxidized finish
  • To help ensure that the color of the leather does not bleed or fade, avoid moisture, perfumes, and cosmetics
  • Snap hinge closure on bail
  • Including bail, measures approximately 2"L x 7/8"W

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Charoite & Leather Cuff

Carolyn Pollack presents this highly polished sterling silver and leather cuff. Features braided black leather cuff w/sterling scroll & rope texture. Prong set oval shape charoite cabochon in the center. Sterling end caps. Choice of fit sizes: Sm, Av or Lg. No gemstone weight given for cabochons. Oxidized finish. Measures approx. 1"W.Comes boxed w/pouch and romance card. Designed and crafted in the USA.

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Earring Climber w/Gemstone Bead Drop

Haute heights. Perfectly positioned to lift your look, Carolyn Pollack's sterling silver climbers are the latest earring attitude with altitude. An openwork swirl design climbs up from the post, while a gemstone bead dangles beneath it. From Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry.

Black Onyx or White Agate.

• Sterling silver
  • Highly polished openwork swirl design; dangling gemstone bead at bottom; oxidized finish
  • Left and right design
  • Post with omega backs, for pierced ears only
  • Measures approximately 1-3/4"L x 1/2"W

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Reversible Mother-of-Pearl Necklace

Twice the intrigue. This reversible, sterling silver and gemstone statement necklace works double time for you. Model one side to liven up your work outfit and flip it over at night to add some fun to your favorite little black dress. From Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry.

• Sterling silver
  • Gemstone weight is not given for doublets
  • Reversible design; oval and pear-shaped gray and white mother-of-pearl doublets surround openwork design of intricate textured rope and scroll; highly polished and textured oval link chain; doublets consist of mother-of-pearl shell top and bottom; oxidized finish
  • Lobster claw clasp
  • Approximate measurements: Necklace 17"L x 1/8"W; Plaque 3"L x 1"W
  • Box, folder, romance card

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Signature Elongated Drop Earrings

Extend the elegance of Carolyn Pollack's signature style with these sterling silver dangle earrings. An elongated design of textured and polished loops and swirls sweeps toward the neckline. From Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry.

• Sterling silver
  • Polished and textured loops and swirls; oxidized finish
  • Left and right design
  • Posts and clutches, for pierced ears only
  • Measures approximately 2"L x 1/4"W

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Signature Mother-of-Pearl Drop Earrings

Be sure to wear an updo when donning these gorgeous sterling silver drop earrings from Carolyn Pollack. The oval-shaped, dark gray mother-of-pearl cabochon at the post is joined by a pear-shaped, white mother-of pearl cabochon and an openwork swirl motif dangling below. From Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry.

• Sterling silver
  • Oval-shaped, dark gray mother-of-pearl cabochon at post; dangling below is openwork swirl-design motif with pear-shaped, white mother-of-pearl cabochon at center; oxidized finish
  • Post and clutch, for pierced ears only
  • Measures approximately 1-1/2"L x 5/8"W

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Signature Mother-of-Pearl Enhancer

A beautiful addition to a crisp white blouse or sophisticated cocktail dress, this sterling silver enhancer from Carolyn Pollack is fantastic with a pear-shaped mother-of-pearl cabochon center. The openwork swirl and rope design adds an intricate touch. From Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry.

Gray or White.

• Sterling silver
  • Polished sterling silver openwork swirl and rope-design enhancer with pear-shaped mother-of-pearl cabochon at center; slightly oxidized finish
  • Snap hinge bail accommodates most chains and cords
  • Including bail, measures approximately 1-7/8"L x 1"W

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Signature Double Finger Ring

Twice as nice. This sterling silver ring twists and turns across two fingers with a textured and polished scroll design. From Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry.

For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.

• Sterling silver
  • Polished signature double-finger design; textured and polished scroll design; oxidized finish
  • Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
  • Measures approximately 3/4"L x 1-1/2"W

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Sleeping Beauty Turquoise X-Design Cuff

Carolyn Pollack presents this sterling silver cuff featuring pear, oval, and round shape sleeping beauty turquoise cabochons set into an X design. Sizes Sm, Av, Lg. Measures approx. 1-5/8"W. No gemstone weight given for cabochons. Oxidized finish. The turquoise gemstone comes from the Sleeping Beauty mine in Arizona. Comes boxed with pouch and romance card. Designed and Crafted in the USA.

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver & Brass Set of Three Bangles

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver & Brass Set of Three Bangles

Carolyn Pollack presents this set of 3 sterling silver and brass bangles featuring one sterling bangle with a woven pattern, the other two bangles have a sterling and brass woven design. Choice of sizes: Sm, Av or Lg. Measures approx. 3/16"W. Oxidized finish. Comes boxed with pouch and romance card. Designed and crafted in USA

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver & Brass Set of Three Stack Rings

Stacked in your favor. Sensational as a single band and even better when combined, each of these stack rings is done in a scroll design. One sparkles in all sterling and the other two combine sterling silver with brass. From Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry.

For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.

• Includes one sterling silver stack ring and two sterling silver and brass stack rings
  • Sterling silver, brass
  • Scroll design on all rings; oxidized finish
  • Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
  • Stacked, measures approximately 5/8"L x 3/4"W; individual rings vary in size

Super Contributor

Hi Juggie, I saw GF's post in the wee hours and was hoping you saw the X cuff to go with your ring! FB has been kaput on my PC since before xmas and I haven't felt like figuring out how to fix it, it's been a really nice break too. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 jugtown said:
On 1/17/2015 beach-mom said:

Hi everyone!

Last night they did have some older pieces from Carolyn. I couldn't sleep and it was Friday (YAY!) so I stayed up to see. They kept adding and subtracting items. One of them was High Meadow (?) I think that might be one of her older collections, right? I also saw the Utah collection flash briefly, but when I clicked on it, it was "no longer available." I haven't been getting much CP lately. The pieces I treated myself to in December (birthday and Christmas) were all AW, but I've been waiting for the Mixed Metal Plaque insert to go with my necklace. It wasn't on sale, but I'm getting nervous it will one day, it will sell out, and I'll miss it! I also got the Kyanite and Chrome Diopside enhancer - I'm a sucker for any blue and green combo!

But I agree - it would have been nice to see some AW! Smile

Hi Beach . . did you get your loot? Sounds like you bought some nice pieces. Happy belated birthday btw! Smiley Very Happy

p.s. I love when they bring back oldies but goodies . . such great memories!

HI Jug!! What beautiful pictures - thanks for posting them! That X cuff is so intriguing, and some of the other things are too. Luckily I have a charoite cuff I adore (not CP) and the older CP charoite earrings, and I'm not trendy enough for two-fingered rings and ear climbers, but some of the other pieces are tempting!

I did get all of my things. I hesitated on ordering the ring, but it looks great on my finger. The enhancer is a great shade of kyanite and matches my Half Moon Bay earrings that I wear a lot. So everything is perfect, except I shouldn't be tempted by anything else for a while - yeah, THAT will happen! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I'm really excited about my Myron "rain" ring I got in December. It's so unique!

Super Contributor

On 1/24/2015 kathoderay said:

Hi Juggie, I saw GF's post in the wee hours and was hoping you saw the X cuff to go with your ring! FB has been kaput on my PC since before xmas and I haven't felt like figuring out how to fix it, it's been a really nice break too. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

There's my little K . . I've missed you! I understand about the break lol, but my computer was soooo messed up for the longest time, I need to make up for lost time. Smiley Very Happy Any how, I can't believe what a difference using Google Chrome has made on my computer . . night and day. I hope you're back to FB soon .. miss you!

I think the X cuff is cool, but not cool enough I'm afraid. I bought that pretty cowgirl AW leather/turq necklace (love it!) from the last shows with a gift card, but still enjoy the vintage stuff. Remember this one (that I missed out on) ?! Finally! Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

On 1/24/2015 beach-mom said:
On 1/22/2015 jugtown said:
On 1/17/2015 beach-mom said:

Hi everyone!

Last night they did have some older pieces from Carolyn. I couldn't sleep and it was Friday (YAY!) so I stayed up to see. They kept adding and subtracting items. One of them was High Meadow (?) I think that might be one of her older collections, right? I also saw the Utah collection flash briefly, but when I clicked on it, it was "no longer available." I haven't been getting much CP lately. The pieces I treated myself to in December (birthday and Christmas) were all AW, but I've been waiting for the Mixed Metal Plaque insert to go with my necklace. It wasn't on sale, but I'm getting nervous it will one day, it will sell out, and I'll miss it! I also got the Kyanite and Chrome Diopside enhancer - I'm a sucker for any blue and green combo!

But I agree - it would have been nice to see some AW! Smile

Hi Beach . . did you get your loot? Sounds like you bought some nice pieces. Happy belated birthday btw! Smiley Very Happy

p.s. I love when they bring back oldies but goodies . . such great memories!

HI Jug!! What beautiful pictures - thanks for posting them! That X cuff is so intriguing, and some of the other things are too. Luckily I have a charoite cuff I adore (not CP) and the older CP charoite earrings, and I'm not trendy enough for two-fingered rings and ear climbers, but some of the other pieces are tempting!

I did get all of my things. I hesitated on ordering the ring, but it looks great on my finger. The enhancer is a great shade of kyanite and matches my Half Moon Bay earrings that I wear a lot. So everything is perfect, except I shouldn't be tempted by anything else for a while - yeah, THAT will happen! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I'm really excited about my Myron "rain" ring I got in December. It's so unique!

Hi girl - I'd LOVE to see your Charoite cuff . . I've seen some outstanding N.A. Indian designs that I've drooled over and would love to own. So glad your pieces worked out! Is that the Myron ring with the blue and looks a little like lightning? I was so tempted by that one . . so cool and different. I will also be tempted by the next AW offerings . . are you on FB? They showed another "tray" of new AW stuff . . only this time, they made it harder to see many of the pieces . . dang it!

Super Contributor

On 1/24/2015 jugtown said:
On 1/24/2015 kathoderay said:

There's my little K . . I've missed you! I understand about the break lol, but my computer was soooo messed up for the longest time, I need to make up for lost time. Smiley Very Happy Any how, I can't believe what a difference using Google Chrome has made on my computer . . night and day. I hope you're back to FB soon .. miss you!

I think the X cuff is cool, but not cool enough I'm afraid. I bought that pretty cowgirl AW leather/turq necklace (love it!) from the last shows with a gift card, but still enjoy the vintage stuff. Remember this one (that I missed out on) ?! Finally! Smiley Very Happy

Nice addition to your collection Jugs! You and your Naja's! lol
Email me all the details, then I'll have your email addy again - I lost it. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

I'm happy for you your PC is running better! I've been told to upgrade my browser to fix the FB issue, but not to Chrome. lol

Occasional Contributor

Jug congratulations on that beautiful squash blossom, I think it's the spiney in it that sets it apart from others. Have you gotten the turq/leather necklace yet?? Would love to see pics! I'm with you, I keep going back to the vintage or vintage looking pieces, so I should be safe ..... although there is a new oxidized onyx cuff (no pic yet) that sounds tempting! Have a great day all!