Honored Contributor

One Thing that Really Irritates Me About JAI

[ Edited ]

They don't have true measurements.  I purchased an extrasmall which came today and according to the description it should be 6 1/4".  I measured it and it's 7".  That's quite a difference.

It's too big and I can't event hook it in another link cuz the links are too big.  J405256.  Now it's sold out so even if they sent the wrong size, I won't get one.  Will I ever learn with this bran

Respected Contributor

Re: One Thing that Really Irritates Me About JAI

I have never had an issue with their bracelet sizing.

Honored Contributor

take to jeweler he can remove a link

Honored Contributor

Take it to a jeweler and have a link or two removed.  It costs next to nohing.  

Honored Contributor

Take it to a jeweler or return it.  

Valued Contributor

The description doesn't say 6 1/4 length; it says 6 1/4 fit. Two different things. It's allowing for ease of fastening and drape.

And yes, it's crazy that a 6 1/4 fit is extra small. That would be an average anywhere else. It's ridiculous vanity sizing. It's no wonder the extra small sells out first. Half the female population fits in that size.

Honored Contributor

I don't get as irritated as OP, but she does have a point.  I wear a medium and two of their bracelets in medium are pretty snug on me.  No, I didn't return them because one was on an unfulfilled waitlist and the other was during a period where I was waiting months for credits.  Too bad there aren't  size tags on the bracelets.  Then we would know if we got shipped the accurate size.