Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oh That Cherry Red Hessonite

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022   I'm so glad you're giving the ring glowing (so to speak)  reviews as mine should come today. It's been in town since Tuesday but you know how Sure-Post goes.   We pay a ridiculous price for shipping and get the world's slowest service. 

@Kachina624Oh I hear ya Kachina.  Out of all the shopping channels, Evine is the worst for fast delivery.  It took almost two weeks to get Chuck's London Blue Tennis Bracelet delivered to me.  It sat in a post office for three days and didn't move.  

Once you get yours, you will be a happy camper.  I can't wait for you to see the profile of this ring.  it is regal.  I'm looking forward to reading your review.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:
Glad you love your ring Bling. Also Tucson gem show is in a couple of weeks.

@sunshine 919 Thanks Yellow919.  I'll be watching the Tucson gem show, but not sure if I'll be buying this time around unless they have some ridiculous sales going on.  Their Tucson shows are usually good.  Looking forward to seeing some of it.  

Respected Contributor

Bling, enjoy your ring in good health!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Oh my heavens, Bling...I didn't realize just how badly your area is to be affected by the blizzard.  Sending good wishes to you that your power remains intact and you're able to hibernate comfortably throughout the storm.

Although it's only been a month, I'm greatly enjoying retirement.  It still feels odd not to set the alarm each night and to check the forecast to plan for my commute.  I still awake quite early and have been keeping busy with household projects and pleasant socialization.  I had to behave during Ido's recent shows (I do love diamonds!) but it seemed like a fair trade-off to finally having time for myself.  It's definitely helping me to "shop my collection" each day.

Although your birthstone isn't your favorite of gems, I'm sure you have some lovely peridot in your collection.  It's nice that we can wear what we love in terms of gems in spite of our birth month!

My mom is doing well and sends her best wishes to you.  She continues to wear one of her rings each day and seems to enjoy them greatly.  I'll be checking-in throughout the weekend and look forward to hearing that all is going well with you.  Be sure to wear some of your lovely pieces while home and snowbound, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame Hi DallasD.  I'm ok here inspite of this storm.  So far we've gotten a lot of snow, but I haven't had any of the high winds they were calling for.  At least not yet and it's almost midnight here.  Tomorrow is supposed to be the worst of this storm so hopefully, it won't be too bad.  I'm ok.  I'm so happy your mom is sitll wearing her rings.  God bless her.  Hope she's doing well, and I want you to keep enjoying retirement.  I will get there.  I can retire now, but I'm holding out for a while.  Maybe another 6 months or a year.  We'll see.  I know I'll be retired before next winter.  Don't want to work another winter.  Once I do fully retire, I'll be shopping in my jewelry boxes also.  You won't be alone, hahahahaha.  Just think we'll both be saying, gee, I didn't know I had that, lol..  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Hi Blingie, glad you love Michael's cherry-red concoction!  Enjoy that luscious bauble!

I received Chuck's multi-exotic princess cut line bracelet, and you better put this one on your wish list -- it is tailor-made for you.  Off the charts bling and rich color!

We're like you in the bull's-eye of this storm -- stay safe and warm and put on a lot of gems to ride it out!

@Sammycat1 Hi Sammycat!!  Thanks.  It's a beautiful ring.  I saw your tennis bracelet and you know it's on my wishlist.  I love square cut stones.  That bracelet is gorgeous.  Wear in the best of health.  It's a beauty.  It took me almost 2 weeks to get Chuck's oval london blue tennis bracelet.  That one is a beauty also.  I haven't worn it yet though.  I will if I ever get back to work from this storm.  

Enjoy your bracelet and be safe and warm.  I hope you're all healed up from your kness surgery.  By the way, did ya see Judith's new blue topaz heart ring with the diamonique around it?  I had a 5 pay easy pay offer from the Q and used it to purchase that ring.  She has a matching blue topaz heart cuff too,  I just only ordered the ring.  I haven't purchased anything from QVC in quite some time so maybe that's why I got their easy pay offer.  Anyway, please be careful in this storm.  Hope everything is well with you. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Bling, enjoy your ring in good health!

@SANNA Thank you Sanna.  Hope you been well my friend.  Like Yellow919 said Tuscon Gem show will be around soon.  I think on the 5th it gets launched off.  i need to be sitting on my hands for that show, lol..  Enjoy your weekend and stay well.  

Esteemed Contributor

Blingie, OMG I hsd a 5 easy pay offer on my account too and guess what I almost ordered?  I ended up getting the OTO watch from Friday's show in black.  Already had it in silver.

I still may get that blue heart ring...great minds think alike!

Stay safe and warm today, my friend!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Blingie, OMG I hsd a 5 easy pay offer on my account too and guess what I almost ordered?  I ended up getting the OTO watch from Friday's show in black.  Already had it in silver.

@Sammycat1 I just saw that Sammycat.  I was tempted on ordering another one.  That's a steal of a price.  I have her silver one and I wear it every day.  Been wearing it ever since it came out as a tsv.  I love that watch.  Here I paid a fortune for it lol.  You got a great deal.  Enjou that one.  I haven't watched the Q in so long and my easy pay was getting ready to run out.  Just took a gander to see what Judith had new and there was that blue topaz heart ring.  It wan an Omen, hahahahahahaha   

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  Good morning, Bling!  Glad to hear things were going well as of late last night and hope that continues throughout the duration of the storm.  I just watched a video of the DC area...oh my heavens!  I remember dreaming of snowfalls this like when I was a youngster...no school, etc.  They do take on a whole new meaning as adults when we worry about our homes, power, etc.  I hope you're able to relax and enjoy the "inside time" until this passes.  Be safe and warm, my friend!

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Sammycat1 I just saw that Sammycat.  I was tempted on ordering another one.  That's a steal of a price.  I have her silver one and I wear it every day.  Been wearing it ever since it came out as a tsv.  I love that watch.  Here I paid a fortune for it lol.  You got a great deal.  Enjou that one.  I haven't watched the Q in so long and my easy pay was getting ready to run out.  Just took a gander to see what Judith had new and there was that blue topaz heart ring.  It wan an Omen, hahahahahahaha   

@BlingQueen022

How are doing today?  We have seriously high winds and just under 3 feet of snow on the ground -- more than they said we would get, and it's still coming!  No power loss so far, thank God.

Stay safe and wear your bling!