Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have a piece of their original Goddess jewelry, and it's a beautiful statement piece - not small but not costume-huge either. It is quality made, and not gaudy.

To me, the company jumped the shark about 3-4 years ago. Their pieces changed to cheaper materials and stones snd simpler designs. They're not unique any more, unless it's uniquely gaudy. HUGE pieces - pendants and rings - in cheap stones. Lots of druzydruzydruzy. I would be surprised if druzy was a Balinese look. Earlier this afternoon they had druzy rings with the stones surrounded by (enamel?) leopard spots and zebra stripes. WHAT are they thinking? It was Lady of the Evening jewelry for sure. Lots of cheap to produce quartz and glass too. I have only seen a couple of pieces I have even a mild interest in. So sad to see a once classy and unique line reduced to this.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor
I agree.....I hope they can make a come back. Back in 2003, I bought some beautiful pieces from ShopNBC that I receive many compliments on to this day.
Honored Contributor
-

I suspect that the genuine stones and workmanship would now cost more than they think people would pay, but they are charging $75 to close to $200 for glass and crystal. I don't get it. The sterling workmanship still looks very nice, but the rest of it - meh.

ETA $230 for glass and drusy. What the ....

Super Contributor

I ordered a ring when they were on the southern channel. It was just awful quality. I rarely return anything, but I did that time.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/2/2015 rudy said:

I ordered a ring when they were on the southern channel. It was just awful quality. I rarely return anything, but I did that time.

When they were on HSN, I think they were called Sagen Silver. They may have changed their name, but I'm sure they didn't change the quality of their jewelry.
Honored Contributor

I think the quality of all jewelry lines has gone downhill. The stones are cheaper quality and the silver thinner and more tinny. I'm glad I bought my Offerings the first time around.

I was amused by Marianne Jacob's appearance. On her early Shop visits she was pretty much make-up free with stringy hair. They really spruced her up for HSN...make-up and hair done. Now she's back to her original look.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
On 1/3/2015 Kachina624 said:

I think the quality of all jewelry lines has gone downhill. The stones are cheaper quality and the silver thinner and more tinny. I'm glad I bought my Offerings the first time around.

I was amused by Marianne Jacob's appearance. On her early Shop visits she was pretty much make-up free with stringy hair. They really spruced her up for HSN...make-up and hair done. Now she's back to her original look.

Must admit I was surprised at her non-look.

Valued Contributor

I agree that this line has gone downhill. It used to be so different and beautiful, as well as heavy. Haven't been impressed in a long time.

Honored Contributor

Sagen is on HQ? Who knew? I'll have to start looking.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched one of those shows over the holidays. Either I am shopped out or it just didn't appeal. I'm on a budget kick right now to catch up over the holidays anyway - wish QVC would wait and do their gem day before the holidays or later in the year, but they are probably looking for the valentine's sales doing it now.