Honored Contributor

I purchased some items as Christmas gifts.  Yes, I would compare them to Heidi Daus in quality.  I love Heidi's "stuff," but it has become (not unlike Judith Ripka), in need of a designer with a "newish twist," as the one look becomes mundane after 100s of items.  I like the Off Park stuff and each piece is very individual, no parures.  I like that.  It makes it more "collected' looking.  The quality looks good and the gifted recipients seem to love it and think it is "wow!"  

Frequent Contributor

Hmmm. Thanks for your take on the quality. I've been wondering on that. I happen to have an Off Park show on in the background.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

I purchased some items as Christmas gifts.  Yes, I would compare them to Heidi Daus in quality.  I love Heidi's "stuff," but it has become (not unlike Judith Ripka), in need of a designer with a "newish twist," as the one look becomes mundane after 100s of items.  I like the Off Park stuff and each piece is very individual, no parures.  I like that.  It makes it more "collected' looking.  The quality looks good and the gifted recipients seem to love it and think it is "wow!"  

Thank you so much for posting your review.  I do like the look of Off Park pieces I thought the pieces looked very pretty and good prices.  Glad your friends are enjoying them as well.  Smiley Happy