Super Contributor

Re: OTO diamong halo ring 8/17

I purchased J355446 Diamond 3 stone cluster ring in gold @ $1,199 plus shipping and tax,was on easy pays which helped. I have checked out other rings to compare the price and was much pricey for similar quality, QVC pricing much better and easy pays help. My ring is stunning and the diamonds are white clean and sparkle and on fire. I love my ring and don't regret purchasing it. I've worn the ring with my diamond wedd. band and have also worn it on my ring hand. I say go for it and treat yourself you can always return it or exchange if you don't. think the diamonds are clean white. I received many compliments when wearing my ring. It's alittle simiiar to the ring you are interested in. If you do purchase I hope you like it.
Super Contributor

Re: OTO diamong halo ring 8/17

I think QVC gives H color and I2 clarity as the worse you will get. I've bought a few  diamond pieces here that I know they have a better grade. I did buy a 5 stone halo yellow and white diamond ring that was awful! I couldn't believe this ring got through CS. I was so disappointed.

I know the ring you're talking about and it's beautiful on the video. I only saw one somewhat bad review. The rest were all very good.

If I were you I would go for it now if you really, really want it. I've taken the chance and have put items on my wish list and have lucked out with the prices being greatly reduced.

I ordered a necklace that had been on my list for a long time. When it was gold day  I checked the price and it had been reduced so I saved $250.

It looks like they have good quantity of the ring you want. You can usually tell by how many sizes are left. So you may want to wait to see if the price goes down. I would hate to see you buy it now and then see the price reduced in a couple of months. I fell in love with a bolo style bracelet and bought it right away for $200. A few months later it had been marked down to $79. I was so upset that I lost $120!

Please forgive my long comment. I think you should absolutely buy the ring because you love it. I just wanted to give my advice about it possibly being reduced, like many things are on the shopping sites, not long after you buy it. Sometimes it's only for a short time. This is why I check my wish list almost everyday. If you're okay with that and won't get upset if the price goes down at some point then order it now and enjoy it. The ring is truly beautiful. And please post a picture for us.