Super Contributor

I like this line, but I would like to know if it is heavy or light weight feeling, thank you, please advise of your feelings.

Super Contributor

cmon gals, is it cheap feeling or not...me wants to order!

Valued Contributor
Depends on the piece. Larger pieces tend to be heavier. I have several pieces. I've also returned some, but I have fragile/thin skin that irritates and scratches easily. What irritates me may not be a problem for someone else. I love the garden earrings, J29657, which definitely have some weight. I may get slightly larger sterling clutch backs for comfort. I've already gotten slightly larger clutch backs for my Eilat stone studs, J278730, which needed more support to sit upright on the lobe. Not heavy, just a sturdy stone.
Honored Contributor
Most is very thin and tinny. Many of the larger pieces are electroform.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Thanks ladies..........Hmmmmm, I picked up

<h3>J290194 </h3>

So if it is heavy are you saying it is not solid? This stuff never used to be so confusing as everything was solid, you have to almost guess now.

The roman glass stuff looks nice. I really love QVC jewelry.

Super Contributor

Kachina, I beg to differ with you. I have many Or Paz pieces and love all of them. None of them is tinny.

Super Contributor

whats electroform?

Esteemed Contributor
I have five beautiful pieces and get many compliments on each one. Solid and not running any means. Beautiful AS Designs. Go for it.
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/12/2015 Kachina624 said: Most is very thin and tinny. Many of the larger pieces are electroform.

I have to agree with you. I have a few of his rings and his bracelets and they are thin silver. They aren't as thick as if I ordered from RLM, Bixby, or Judith. I have to say his silver is thicker then anything I've ordered from Hagit G.

Valued Contributor
On 1/12/2015 Spunkyspouts said:

Thanks ladies..........Hmmmmm, I picked up

<h3>J290194</h3>

So if it is heavy are you saying it is not solid? This stuff never used to be so confusing as everything was solid, you have to almost guess now.

The roman glass stuff looks nice. I really love QVC jewelry.

Enjoy. Non-spinner sterling silver rings can be sized by a reputable jeweler. And, the ring is not hollow. I have never had a hollow Or Paz piece. Heavier Or Paz items usually have more sterling silver in the piece.I'm eyeing the garden ring, which also has a tapered shank. I have short fingers so rings with a wide shank and back are uncomfortable. I did order the garden bar necklace, J319660, to go with my garden earrings, J296257.If you invest in Roman glass, get a piece that is not likely to be exposed to water when worn. Water damages the patina coloration. I don't know if it's the added chemicals and chlorine, or just pure water. I have a necklace from years ago that lost some patina color this way.