Honored Contributor

I just got this ring from Evine.  They had a 18K gold show (14K too with Stefano)  This ring is out of this world.  NOT electraform but solid.  Over 5 grams of 18K gold.  Inside the ring you can see how they carved it.  It's domed with wide strips of rose, white & yellow 18K gold angled with satin finish.  The rest of the ring is is all 18K yellow gold.  The length is almost to my knuckle.  Problem was, what size?  The ring is so big, the back of ring is smaller.  I wanted my ring finger size (6)  So glad I did!  It's fit's perfectly.  I had lost some weight recently, and I forgotten my fingers are smaller.  I love the rose and white.  Forgotten how good it looks as 18K. 

Respected Contributor

very nice. i like evine alot. decent prices, and shipping deals. it's where i spend most of my money anymore. just sayin'

Honored Contributor

@songbird.  It's a beautiful ring.  It's nice you're so thrilled with it.  Wear in good health.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: OMG It's gorgeous!

[ Edited ]

The rose gold is the perfect blush color.  Not too orange or brassy looking as the 14K rose sometimes  is guilty of looking. I love satin finish.  Makes the gold paler but makes the contrast to the 18K polish so much brighter.   I have one more item to get.  I ordered an initial charm for my sister in 14K (Stefano).  You can get good gold any many places, but I was surprised & delgihted how good the gold is at Evine.  A little cheaper then QVC with original designs besides the usual. Each strip of colored gold has a border.  Not exactly diamond cutting, but textured to make it sparkle in the sun.

Respected Contributor

Re: OMG It's gorgeous!

[ Edited ]

Well, that is one gorgeous hunk of gold and now I’m seriously considering it. 

Edit: ORDERED, it’s truly unique

Honored Contributor

Beautiful !!   I love it.  Evine has the very best jewelry.  

Honored Contributor

It's beautiful!  Enjoy wearing it.  I will have to get it next time when it's on sale again.  I remember the days when QVC had rings like that.  Judy Crowell use to present them.  They have nothing like that anymore.

Respected Contributor

So pretty!!

Evine is a great source for lovely and unique gold jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Well, that is one gorgeous hunk of gold and now I’m seriously considering it. 

Edit: ORDERED, it’s truly unique

Let me know how you liked it!

Honored Contributor

I got a tri-colored bangle like that