Honored Contributor

Re: OK here is a picture of my ring

@songbird wrote:

@TVLand wrote:

Very nice....is that a QVC ITEM....?

J246418  18K Arte d' Oro   Someone does the engraving.  It's sent outside QVC.  After engraving, it's returned to QVC.  Then they send it out.  Takes quite a while.  A month for me. I love Arte d'Oro.  I'm getting a charm bracelet in a day or so.  I'll try to take a picture of it.  You can see the name very clearly outside in the daylight.

@songbird   That charm bracelet is magnificent.  I hope you love it as much as I love looking at it and wishing it were mine.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Lovely ring. Very simple and classic. 

If you want an easy way to stand a ring up so you can take a foto, make a very small slit in a piece of bread and put the ring on its edge in the narrow slit. It will stand up and then you can photograph it without holding it and take the pic from any distance for a good focus. If the ring is heavy, use two pieces of bread, one on top of the other,  and then make the small slit with a knife.  The thickness of the bread will support the ring. (A half of a bagel bagel will work, too!)

(Obviously a ring box would show off the ring and enable a foto, but bread is easy to find!)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@TVLand wrote:

Very nice....is that a QVC ITEM....?

J246418  18K Arte d' Oro   Someone does the engraving.  It's sent outside QVC.  After engraving, it's returned to QVC.  Then they send it out.  Takes quite a while.  A month for me. I love Arte d'Oro.  I'm getting a charm bracelet in a day or so.  I'll try to take a picture of it.  You can see the name very clearly outside in the daylight.

@songbird   That charm bracelet is magnificent.  I hope you love it as much as I love looking at it and wishing it were mine.

Because of a mix up, I didn't get it yet.  I will get it today for sure.  UPS made a goof and left  the UPS  center without my package.  I wasn't too happy, but UPS called this morning and said would come around 5:00PM today.  Looking forward to it.  One of the few mistakes UPS made when they left a message your package would be delivered.... and it didn't

I think I should mention...I love 18K.  It's my gold. Even though 14K is gold standard here, it's not my standard. It's the closest to having a reasonable strength and being 75% gold.  I have purchased some 14K, but it's not the same.  Those that know. it's tough to go back to 14k afterwards.  But I also love well made jewelry and Arte D' Oro is that.  So when I get a chance on their gold days when they are on sale, well I try to get it. 

Honored Contributor

Easy pay helps too !