Trusted Contributor

Re: O/T - I met Lisa Robertson last night!

From Lisa's FB page: A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder

It's a musical comedy starring several people I've never heard of - & only 1 I had, Catherine Walker.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing. Nice to know she's friendly and easy to talk to in person!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting. I've always loved Lisa and enjoy watching her with her non-stop humor and wit. I think she's beautiful and highly intelligent. I'm sure she'll be successful in whatever she does.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

It's soooo good to hear these nice posts about the hosts. Thank you. I have always thought she was interesting and a great host.

Respected Contributor

OP--Thanks for the kind report. I like her.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the woman. She's got to be strong, like any one in the public eye, to endure the slings and arrows. I wish her well. How fun for you to meet her. I hope you enjoyed the play.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing and so nice to see so many positive comments about Lisa Robertson, the real person, as opposed to the rash assumptions that so often accompany threads about Lisa!

Hope you enjoyed the play. It's supposed to be very good.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

How fun! Yes, I bet Lisa would be warm and probably great fun to be with.

Super Contributor

Wow, that's great. It's always fun to meet someone you've watched on TV! I met Lisa Vanderpump (Housewives of Beverly Hills) in person and she was way prettier in person, too. She was also very nice as was her husband.

Regular Contributor

As others have said, what fun for you! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I, too, believe she is warm and intelligent -- as well as very, very funny. She has a self-deprecating sense of humor on the air which is unexpected. Lisa has always been one of my favorite hosts and I will miss her. I wish her well and hope the future is grand and glorious for her!!!

Rebecca J.