Honored Contributor

Not showing previous hourly presentation EDIT: Fixed

[ Edited ]

The over night offerings are not on the QVC site.  On the left where they normally show the previous shows for the day, there is no listing.  I called about it, and they said they are aware of the problem.  This has happened before when they have all day presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Not showing previous hourly presentation

I noticed it too. Frustrating.

Honored Contributor

I noticed as well and posted something under customer care...it's just ridiculous that the earlier items are not shown!

Valued Contributor

I know!  I was trying to catch up on what I missed!  Hopefully it will get fixed soon. I am going to record upcoming shows today in case this problem persists.  I am working at home today and will be checking the shows intermittently when I need a break.

Honored Contributor

Really annoying.

Honored Contributor

I just checked.  I think they fixed it!

Esteemed Contributor

Still not fixed as of  950 am eastern.

Honored Contributor

Re: Not showing previous hourly presentation EDIT: Fixed

Not fixed here (metro-DC area).  I think they must want us to scroll through every silver item.....not just those presented.  Crazy, but I believe they've done this before.  Haven't checked lately, but earlier today the schedule showed Rick as the host for most all the shows today.  They sure do need help (still) in the IT department!)

Trusted Contributor

I sent two e-mails regarding them lumping together all the items for silver day.  I taped shows, but need to look for when specific items are presented so I can go to my recordings.  

Valued Contributor

It's now 6:30 pm and I can't see what was on today.  This is bad luck for them as I would think they would want us to be able to see items already presented.