Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Decided watching the Q today,would be to tempting, so I'm going to keep busy and stay debt free with the Q.Jewelry is my downfall!

Honored Contributor

Re: Not going to watch today

I really,really wanted to purchase something (jewelry) but,too $$ for my budget.

Trusted Contributor

Of no interest to me right now, would love to but I just do not need one more piece of jewelry. (the cheering you hear in the background would probably be my hubby)

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Valued Contributor

I am tempted as well with jewelry day and now I am even more tempted with Honora  Peals, I love them.

Esteemed Contributor

well , not for me .

No info on  size of stones ct weight  or source of stones. Watched abt 10 mins last night , but the Host over talked over the Jai  Rep . Robert Manse   was  given a liitle bit of time to talk  abt the Morganite  size & color .

Prefer ,  another  online company that the jewel Rep  is provided plently of time to  talk  abt the colored gems. They provide  the  stone size, ctw , color  and source of stones

Honored Contributor

I rarely wear most of the jewelry I have, and usually only a few symbolic pieces.

For those that are on a hunt...wishing you the best and enjoy your jewels! 

Respected Contributor

I wasn't going to buy anything today, but I did spring for the Jai Big Deal multigem necklace, J421140, because I will wear it. That one will go with everything I wear in the spring and summer.  It will even go with brown (which I rarely, but sometimes wear), green, blue & pink (which I usually wear), white and black (which I commonly wear), too. This one, with its unusual color combination, will truly work with every single color top I wear, and it will pop, due to the variety of colors in it. I am not into bracelets as much, particularly ones that have dangly things hanging from them, so I did not purchase the lovely matching bracelet. 

Respected Contributor

@Jersey Born That is a gorgeous necklace!

Valued Contributor

@Jersey Born Beautiful necklace and it will go with everything and all seasons.  

Respected Contributor

Will watch...no plans to buy anything.....